Best place to get CS bumper kit fast?

Tungsten_GT

forum member
Reaction score
Seem to be having bad luck with my car, guess people like to hit it, 2 times in less than 6 months, I figure instead of buying another GT bumper I'd go with the CS kit since it fits my budget. I'm looking for this exact kit 6R3Z-63200-49AA

Would like to get from the dealer if the wait isn't long, and I like Tasca's price but not the 300 dollars in shipping. Can they ship to a local dealer for pickup?

Needs to be sooner rather than later because the impact damaged my front turn signal (cracked in half) and I can't drive around without that.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
hmm, could always just try local dealer and see what $$ they cost.

agreed that shipping is a pain, but it is a big annoying item.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Isn't Tasca in NH? Heck, you may be close enough to just go pick it up. I've driven further for less.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Rhode Island.

But yea good idea, probably call/pm the rep and see if thatll work for them, save big on shipping

travelers

Reaction score
Check with your local dealer, when Ford sends the dealer parts it doesn't add shipping.

1fastTbird

forum member
Reaction score
I had the Ford bumper kit installed, and not long after destroyed it when I hit a large raccoon. Ford had it on national backorder for an extended period of time, so I finally ordered the CS bumper cover from Late Model Restoration. The quality was just as good as the Ford piece.
If you go that route you will need to source the lower grill inserts and other parts as well, and in the end you'll most likely up spend more than the cost of complete kit shipped from Ford.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back