Big damn issue with a seller i bought from

mustangflanagan

forum member
Reaction score
Tell me about it.. I am pissed i pretty much gave that hair 3500 for free its ok one way or the other i am getting 3500 out of her one way or another

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
I just read this whole 19+ page thing (I know, I need to change my forum view settings). OMG!

I'm currently going through a scam situation myself. It's not as much money ($600) but still a lot and pisses me off that someone would do this. Boozshey also was scammed recently (for the same thing as me, hot rod cams). We got stock cams instead. My deal was through ebay and luckily ebay has a great protection policy. They wanted me to send the cams back to the seller and he has three days to issue a full refund. If he does not, ebay will give me the money, then ban his ass (and hopefully report him to the po po). Today I sent the cams off using the return slip ebay sent me.

Scammers should be forced to bungee jump off a bridge with the bungee tied to their scrotum (or lips for chicks).

Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I didn't just read the whole thing, cause i've been subscribed for a while, but sell the fixed blower (cause I know after coming on here and making this thread you wouldn't dare sell a part you couldn't back up) and get US-1s high compression motor that he has for sale. I'm going nitrous not to be the fastest, but so I can have 2 goals, nitrous goals, and N/A goals! I saw you're newest thread btw. Hope you get it figured out, if not IIRC, Nickoli has a SB for sale on here relatively cheap if you're only looking to go back to stock parts.

S

Sini5ter08

I just read it myself. That is some fucked up shit. I am looking to buy a blower and was thinking about buying a used one but not now. GL!

mustangflanagan

forum member
Reaction score
i am not gonna take a chance on another stock block taking a shit def gonna go forge no stroker none of that stock displacement forged end of story, if the shortblock tillman is getting a quote for me on isnt roughly the same price which is from L and M, i am gonna go with CHP prostreet, no core charge alluminum block steel crank and of story. with shipping it will cost 4000

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i am not gonna take a chance on another stock block taking a shit def gonna go forge no stroker none of that stock displacement forged end of story, if the shortblock tillman is getting a quote for me on isnt roughly the same price which is from L and M, i am gonna go with CHP prostreet, no core charge alluminum block steel crank and of story. with shipping it will cost 4000

Good-Luck on whatever direction you decide to take.

tigerhonaker

Back