Big Thanks to Jarrod and Latemodel!

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I bought a flywheel from these guys,and I had some clutch issues that followed. and they helped me out in every possible way they could and was willing to do whatever it took to take care of me as a customer. Jarrod was on the phone with me a few times and we got everything squared away. A+ company and customer service. This is the way a company and a vendor should be.

I highly recommend these guys !

Thanks again Jarrod and Latemodel

Last edited:

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I love hearing things like this. Props to everyone at LateModel, as well as you for giving them the appreciation they deserve.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Jarrod is a great dude, he and everyone at LMR has helped our organization here in NC every year for all our St. Jude and Wounded Warrior events. They really do have great customer service!!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Chad, glad everything ended up working out for you. I know it was a little crazy there for a day or 2. Whenever you need anything else, just let me know. Ill take care of you and help out in any way that I can.

Thanks to everyone in here for the kind words. I enjoy helping out, and making the customer happy at the end of the day. Thank you as well for all the past business you have done with us and I look forward to helping out in the future.

If anyone has any questions, or needs help with anything just let me know. You can PM me, call me, or drop me an email. :beer:

Back