Billet Specialties???

orange snake

Reaction score
i got them to fit on my gt 500 but had to make custom caliper mounts bringing caliper .250 closer to center and cut .500 off the dia. rotor and had about 1/8 inch clearance between caliper and wheel

bolted3v

forum member
Reaction score
i got them to fit on my gt 500 but had to make custom caliper mounts bringing caliper .250 closer to center and cut .500 off the dia. rotor and had about 1/8 inch clearance between caliper and wheel

can you post pics please? i bet they look good along with the "different look" over what we are used to seeing them with

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I posted in the 15" wheel section, but I'll post here as well.

Look into JMS Chip and Performance. I have their brake caliper relocation kit for the rear that utilizes SN95 rotors. It works very well with the old school Weld Draglite's and would probably work with the Billet Specialties. I don't have laying around with 7.5" backspace or I would stick them on. All I have are 6.5 for the New Edges.

bolted3v

forum member
Reaction score
I posted in the 15" wheel section, but I'll post here as well.

Look into JMS Chip and Performance. I have their brake caliper relocation kit for the rear that utilizes SN95 rotors. It works very well with the old school Weld Draglite's and would probably work with the Billet Specialties. I don't have laying around with 7.5" backspace or I would stick them on. All I have are 6.5 for the New Edges.

thanks chris, good to know :thumb2::thumb2:

Back