Bitter Sweet New Best tonight

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
I went to MIR for some testing before import vs Domestic. The car was running 10.0s all day with low 1.4 60s. So I decide to enter the gamblers race and dial in with a 10.13. I win the 1st round, the second round I knew I was way too fast so I let out at the end just light on the brakes, and the car ran a 9.83 @ 136. 60 was a 1.38 at 15psi of boost. The only thing the changed was the air temp went down from 70 to about 60. And I put a full turn on my shocks. If I had gone to the next round I would have won some cash.

coair73x

forum member
Reaction score
Saw that run. Nice one! I was there tonight aswell playing in the Grabber Orange 08. Was. A good night to race and hope a decent DA night is in store for Nov.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
Saw that run. Nice one! I was there tonight aswell playing in the Grabber Orange 08. Was. A good night to race and hope a decent DA night is in store for Nov.

You were the one I talked to with the shootout shirt right?

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Congrats and sorry lol. Didn't know we had a few people around the go to MIR with S197s, need to know when you guys go so I can run with some people from here.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats and sorry lol. Didn't know we had a few people around the go to MIR with S197s, need to know when you guys go so I can run with some people from here.

I'm probably going to start going there more then I go to Capitol. I'd like to go to Cecil but the state of Maryland must think I'm driving a tractor trailer when I go though the tolls to get there.

I will be at WCFs bright and early that Friday morning.

coair73x

forum member
Reaction score

There are prob about 20 or so s197 racers spread out around Bmore and DC that I have raced with at MIR Capitol Cecil and Mason Dixon.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going for import vs domestic. I'll be here early Friday morning nov 5, for there test session.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
I'm probably not going to be able to get off that Friday, its hard to get a Friday off at my work and I'm just getting this Friday off so I can go to settlement for my house. I will be trying to go to a test and tune on a Sunday in november hopefully
I'm going for import vs domestic. I'll be here early Friday morning nov 5, for there test session.

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that trans is hold up strong.

Going to up the boost for import vs domestic.

Yeah, It was built very well :highfive:, just loosen that converter up a bit. I am comming out in a few days, shooting for 9.0x's

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back