Black Bullits + Torch Red = 1 Sexy B!T#$ (Pics inside)

Reaction score
I have flat black wheels...does that make me a ricer?

It's all a matter of opinion, really. Your car is dark, so I think it looks more fitting. But in the case of red with flat black DD bullitts, it really stuck out like a sore thumb in my eyes. Those same wheels could look better on another car..but I'm not a fan of deep dish wheels at all four corners, anyhow.

Wheels are a touchy subject. They "make or break" a cars overall appearance. But the choice made that looks good to the owner is all that really matters.

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
I have flat black wheels...does that make me a ricer?

2008MustangBullitt2479Pics015.jpg

My C5 had flat black wheels. Total rice!
STA71318.jpg

STA71316.jpg

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
Lol. You guys are misinterpreting. I meant that all those things listed put together as a whole package made me think "rice."

I love the look of notchback c5s, btw. I could totally live with that.
I knew what you were getting at. My comment was just a friendly jab at the black wheels comment.:thumb2:

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
1. Unpainted body parts ( it maybe just the pictures)
2. Ungodly appearing exhaust.
3. Giant wing.
4. Flat black wheels (or at least that's what I'm seeing.)
5. Bullet tipped lugs
6. The window slats are just not working in your favor.

I realize you are coming up from a v6-v8 swap so your finances/time may not be able to take care of everything as quick as you'd like. But as of now, I would think "american rice" if I saw it on the road.

It wouldn't take much to get things going in the right direction.
Good luck.

And wtf is a cheeseburger? lol. Is that like simile for american rice?

1. Their are no unpainted body parts. The pics were cell phone pics and if you look hard enough it was just a reflection from the background.
2.I don't have the time or patience to fix the exhaust right now. I'm tired of working on the car because I've had to take the transmission out 3 times within the past 2 months.
3.The 'Giant Wing' is a roush spoiler and it is a ductail spoiler. :stfu:
4. Flat black wheels aren't rice and I fail to see how they are.
5. I've never seen bullit tipped lug nuts on any ricer, and FYI I got them from American Muscle when I bought the wheels.
6. Rear Louvers arn't rice and I like them...

@GrnBullitt

Those black FR500's look sick and that red vette looks even sicker. Nice cars!!!

Reaction score
1. Their are no unpainted body parts. The pics were cell phone pics and if you look hard enough it was just a reflection from the background.
2.I don't have the time or patience to fix the exhaust right now. I'm tired of working on the car because I've had to take the transmission out 3 times within the past 2 months.
3.The 'Giant Wing' is a roush spoiler and it is a ductail spoiler. :stfu:
4. Flat black wheels aren't rice and I fail to see how they are.
5. I've never seen bullit tipped lug nuts on any ricer, and FYI I got them from American Muscle when I bought the wheels.
6. Rear Louvers arn't rice and I like them...

@GrnBullitt

Those black FR500's look sick and that red vette looks even sicker. Nice cars!!!

Maybe some better shots would help, but the obvious attempt to make your car stand out by powdercoating the wheels while ignoring things like dents and low hanging exhasts, AND THEN showing it off...is rice.

But that's my opinion. And judging by the tallies, I'm not the only one. Although I put down you're car's current look, I acknowledged that you've been busy.

Best of luck.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
It's all a matter of opinion, really. Your car is dark, so I think it looks more fitting. But in the case of red with flat black DD bullitts, it really stuck out like a sore thumb in my eyes. Those same wheels could look better on another car..but I'm not a fan of deep dish wheels at all four corners, anyhow.

Wheels are a touchy subject. They "make or break" a cars overall appearance. But the choice made that looks good to the owner is all that really matters.

I agree

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
We are just pokin fun at ya random asshole, lol. We know its not ricey. At least I hope not...took me 5 days to prep and paint those wheels.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looks good alex, get that exhaust fixed and it will be straight, not a HUGE fan of the rear window louvers but there starting to grow on me. Like the rims too.

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
looks good alex, get that exhaust fixed and it will be straight, not a HUGE fan of the rear window louvers but there starting to grow on me. Like the rims too.

Thanks Qksixx. I'm gonna try and get it fixed before the snow comes this weekend.

GONE_N_60

The Bad Guy
Reaction score
I think its awesome that you did a 6 to 8 swap. The exhaust looks funky, but it looks to be a result of the swap so no biggie on that one. I think better pictures would do your car more justice.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
gotta love that wing......

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't like it at all. I suggest not posting pictures of your car if you are so easily offended by differing opinions - not everyone has the same taste.

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Gotta know, is my car Rice??? I even have the Bullet lugs! LOL!

Sorry about the big ass pic...

Gerardo

17209849_1cc8464a1264713838.jpg

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't like it at all. I suggest not posting pictures of your car if you are so easily offended by differing opinions - not everyone has the same taste.

^^^What he said^^^

Back