BLACK FRIDAY 2013 at AmericanMuscle.com – Up to 60% Off Mustang Parts!

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
[URL=http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/AMShaneLesky/media/americanmuscle-black-friday-2013-ford-mustang-parts-forums-2_zps4391712c.jpg.html][/URL]

Hey Guys,

We’re kicking off our yearly sales with a killer Black Friday sale! We’ll have some great deals all weekend long on select Mustang parts. There are some really cool items on sale from now until Sunday and you’ll be able to use your forums discount code on top of them to get an even better deal!

As well, we’re offering $20 off $150 today only! Simply use coupon code ‘bfri2013’ at checkout. Of course, this all still includes same-day free shipping within the US48! Comment and let us know what mods you’re going after this season…

-Dan

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We realize that you're probably looking to buy some bigger ticket items. That being said, here's a code just for you guys. This will take $40 off of orders $450 or more which is just under a 9% discount!

Between this and price matching (even if the item is on a competitors sale) we should always be the best stop for what you guys are after!

USE COUPON CODE "bfri40off" for $40 off of $450.

-Dan

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Wish I would've posted here earlier, but just checking on an item...I assume you guys sold out of the chrome AMRs in 19X9.5 for $99 a wheel, correct ? I went online to get some, but it initially said "out of stock" then today (cyber Monday) I couldn't even "add them to my cart ."

blk12gt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys... first mod I bought was from yall... blacking out my lights at 70% off = winning...cant wait... now just have a sale including eibach pros and I'm in...

Edited... thought this was cyber Monday thread... wish i would have seen this sooner; would have bought my springs...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
just ordered a set of tinted coyote tails on sale!! thanks AM

Good stuff! Can't go wrong with tinted Coyote tails. I know AMDanBailer runs the same tint on his Black 2011 GT. It's really gives the factory tails a whole new look!

Shane

Wish I would've posted here earlier, but just checking on an item...I assume you guys sold out of the chrome AMRs in 19X9.5 for $99 a wheel, correct ? I went online to get some, but it initially said "out of stock" then today (cyber Monday) I couldn't even "add them to my cart ."

Yes, the Chrome AMR's really flew off the shelf! They're out of stock now, unfortunately. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Shane

Thanks guys... first mod I bought was from yall... blacking out my lights at 70% off = winning...cant wait... now just have a sale including eibach pros and I'm in...

Edited... thought this was cyber Monday thread... wish i would have seen this sooner; would have bought my springs...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your business and giving us the honor of providing your first mod!

Don't forget we extended the Cyber Monday sales until midnight tonight!

Shane

blk12gt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for your business and giving us the honor of providing your first mod!

Don't forget we extended the Cyber Monday sales until midnight tonight!

Shane

Yeah but the eibachs were not part of that... love your guy's customer service and super fast shipping, you guys have been the source of every xmas present for my dad since 08. Do you anticipate having a sale before the 31st that will include the pros so I can use their rebate too?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah but the eibachs were not part of that... love your guy's customer service and super fast shipping, you guys have been the source of every xmas present for my dad since 08. Do you anticipate having a sale before the 31st that will include the pros so I can use their rebate too?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

blk12gt,

I'm sure we'll have some type of sale before the end of the month, but it's hard to say if the Eibach Pro's are included or not. Regardless, I can definitely Price Match their 10% Holiday Rebate Sale for you!

Shoot me a PM with your First/Last name and shipping address if you're interested in the Price Match. I'll have one of my guys call you to setup the order.

Thanks again for your current business and business in the past. Happy Holidays!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I was looking at the 2013 style tails for my 06. Any sales left out there for them?

We're still working hard to bring these back in stock and fulfill all of the back-orders unfortunately. We recently had another shipment come in and fulfilled more back orders, but we still have more to go. I don't think put these lights on sale until we're completely in stock again. Which should be about mid January.

Sorry for the hold up on these lights. We're filling back-orders as quickly as we can!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back