Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale wish list

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I never see this stuff on sale, probably cause I want it...lol BUT, it never hurts to ask.

1) Comp Cams Beehive Springs (26125-24)
2) Comp Cams Phase Limiter Kit (5449)
3) Comp Cams Steel Retainers (700-24)
I bought my cams, now I can't afford to buy the other stuff I need...lol

4) Roush Gauges
5) Aero Force Gauges
6) GT500 Fuel Pumps

Also, just a question, just a guess of course but, do you think you will have the 13 style tails off backorder by May? I figure that's when the car comes back out of the garage so...

ok, last question. I didn't see the comp springs on your website. I was wondering if you could get them though. I would rather buy everything from you as opposed to part from you and part from elsewhere. I as mechanical retard, I called comp cams and asked them about it and he told me I needed 26125-24 as 26113-24 are for 2V Mustangs and I have a 3V.

That kind of boggles my mind a bit though as you have 26113-24 clearly listed for the 3V with positive customer reviews and everything.

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
ive got the comp phaser limiters bnib for $175 shipped

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I never see this stuff on sale, probably cause I want it...lol BUT, it never hurts to ask.

1) Comp Cams Beehive Springs (26125-24)
2) Comp Cams Phase Limiter Kit (5449)
3) Comp Cams Steel Retainers (700-24)
I bought my cams, now I can't afford to buy the other stuff I need...lol

4) Roush Gauges
5) Aero Force Gauges
6) GT500 Fuel Pumps

Also, just a question, just a guess of course but, do you think you will have the 13 style tails off backorder by May? I figure that's when the car comes back out of the garage so...

ok, last question. I didn't see the comp springs on your website. I was wondering if you could get them though. I would rather buy everything from you as opposed to part from you and part from elsewhere. I as mechanical retard, I called comp cams and asked them about it and he told me I needed 26125-24 as 26113-24 are for 2V Mustangs and I have a 3V.

That kind of boggles my mind a bit though as you have 26113-24 clearly listed for the 3V with positive customer reviews and everything.

xkape,

There's going to be a ton of items on sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I can say there's a good chance these may be included. In order to stay on top of the Holiday Sales, sign up for our Email Discounts too. This way you'll be emailed current sales and future sales!

I absolutely think the Gen5 Raxiom tail lights will be in stock before May. We're working our hardest to bring in as many of these tail lights as possible, as soon as possible!

Lastly, I'm not sure why Comp Cams would say the 26113-24 valve springs were for 2v Mustangs? If they were for 2v Mustangs they would come with 16 valve springs, instead of 24. I think the person you spoke with was a little mixed up with what kit you were referring to?

Hit me up if you have anymore questions I can assist you with!

Shane

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Keep in mind that Cyber Monday is a much bigger day for us than Black Friday. We put a ton of new items on sale Monday. Also, we price-match any day of the year, so if you see something that's on sale elsewhere that you want us to match, just give us a call and we'll take care of it ASAP!

Also, all of the sale items for Black Friday and Cyber Monday can have the 6% S197Forums code on top of that, so they become pretty dirt cheap. We offer that 6% discount code along with free shipping every day of the year! Between price-matching, the 6% discount code on-top of sale items, the $20 off $150 on anything else on the site that isn't already on-sale, we'll always be the same price or cheaper than any of our competitors!

All you have to do is give us a shout! We really want to take care of you guys, so let us know what it is you're looking for and where the cheapest you've found it for is. We'll see if we can't do better!

Chris

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
I'm still holding out on the above for Monday. I didn't buy any of that stuff elsewhere. I have spent probably close to $5000 with you guys, if not a lot more and, every time, it's all good. When it's not, it's still all good because you guys take care of it. So, I'm not throwing in the towel over 1 sale..lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back