Black Friday Hidden Fog Black Billet Grille

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Don't wait till Black Friday to get yours, get yours now for the Black Friday price of $166 for the upper grille and $64.95 for the lower grille. Plus you also get free shipping.

The upper grille comes with the fog light kit and horn relocation kit.

Visit my web site at SD Mustang Accessories to order your.

DSC08861.jpg

PhantomFog_2.jpg

DSC08277.jpg

DSC08278.jpg

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Getting the orders that I received and will try to get them shipped out today also.

I will send conformation to your email address after I ship the items.

Thanks
Ed

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Those that order the grilles thanks you very much. They all have been shipped and emails sent to each of you.

Thanks again
Ed

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of this grill from the front of the car head on with no angle?

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Okay that looks pretty neat. Any idea if the light output/beam pattern is affected by the grill at all?

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Okay that looks pretty neat. Any idea if the light output/beam pattern is affected by the grill at all?

I would say not since the fog lights are right up next to the grille. Plus I'm running HIDs in my fog lights too.
Since my car is in the shop having a 4R70W trans installed, I can't take any pictures for you.

Maybe some of the other members that bought the grille could post some pictures.

Thanks
Ed

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Thank you! Will be in touch hopefully soon.

Do you allow local pick up for any items are a discount?

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Thank you! Will be in touch hopefully soon.

Do you allow local pick up for any items are a discount?

I'll tell what I'll do then. Since your in Calif. and I have to charge sales tax. I won't charge you the sales tax and pay it myself. $174.95 x 8.75% = $15.31 Total of $190.26. $174.95 and I'll save you the tax.:clap:

Trust me this will be a better deal for you. If I give you a discount I will have to charge the sales tax. If I even gave you the grille at the black Friday price $166 x 8.75% tax ($14.52) = $180.52. you'll pay a little more.:thud:

I know you'll what #1, just let me know.

Thanks
Ed

INTRUDER

Reaction score
SD ROCKS

GOOD SERVICE+GREAT PRICES+NICE GUY= HAPPY CUSTOMER

Ordered a few parts from ED, emailed him to let him know my parts didn't arrive.
He CALLED me back and told me no mater what I WILL get my parts.
Yup, two days later they showed up. Seems they wound up in the back of MY mail mans broken down truck.
I will be buying from ED again.
Thank you

MSgt46270

Reaction score
GOOD SERVICE+GREAT PRICES+NICE GUY= HAPPY CUSTOMER

Ordered a few parts from ED, emailed him to let him know my parts didn't arrive.
He CALLED me back and told me no mater what I WILL get my parts.
Yup, two days later they showed up. Seems they wound up in the back of MY mail mans broken down truck.
I will be buying from ED again.
Thank you

I was really glad to hear that you got your grilles and if you didn't I would have made it right and gotten them for you no matter what. The items you bought were all sent the same day and the grilles were the biggest items and they just took longer to get there, the broken down truck didn't help either. LOL
Glad your happy with my service and that's what it's all about, good service.

Thanks
Ed

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back