Black Ops Escalation

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
So who's feeling the Escalation Map Pak. I'm loving it.

I'm 33 years old and Just now starting to like playing games especially since Blacks ops came out..... My wife, my two daughters and my two son's we all play black ops on family night.. boys verse girls on XBox live..... my younger daughter is pretty decent 1.90 kill death ratio on HardCore Capture the flag (all she plays) prestige 14... Since blacks ops I had to upgrade the wireless router and get three new xboxs

so now we have 6 copies of blacks ops and 6 black new version xbox 360s.
dlink xtreme router, we also had to upgrade the upload and download package on our broadband service. How many of you going through this problem also lol.

And are you feeling the New map pak espcially the HOTEL map?

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
The family that shoots together stays together...

... if you're also running 6 TVs with those 6 XBoxes I'm coming over.

ScottsVaporGT

Reaction score
I personally like the Zoo map. The Hotel is my next favorite. I just played them last night, I feel that they are a hell of a lot better then the last release of maps (which I never play).

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
that ZOO map is huge ..... 6 man teams can't cover all possible routes on that board you need to play that one on GrowndWAR and then you possibly still couldn't cover all entrances and exits.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I'm getting on right now, love the black ops! KIMMER69

uwishprod

Youtuber Howto
Reaction score
I like hotel and zoo the best. see you guys on there....majpain24. And btw this weekend is double points. So I will be playing non-stop this weekend.

uwishprod

Youtuber Howto
Reaction score
4 new maps and one new zombie map. At least thats what XBOX people got....PSN people got a blank screen that says down for maintenance...

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
4 new maps and one new zombie map. At least thats what XBOX people got....PSN people got a blank screen that says down for maintenance...

Hey look on the bright side for ps3 you get to play for free where I had to spend 360 bucks to play online for my family

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Hey look on the bright side for ps3 you get to play for free where I had to spend 360 bucks to play online for my family
xbox offers a family plan now, I believe it covers 4 people for $80 a year.:thumb:

Melvin's Fly

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm digging the new map pack. And I agree, way better than the last one that came out. Kimmer, I saw you on there earlier, but you were doing the zombie thing. I haven't done the zombie stuff yet. Gamertag is Melvins Fly. I'm sure I'll be on there tonight.

ScottsVaporGT

Reaction score
Are any of you guys the jackasses that just sit there and snipe people out from safety? LOL I fucking HATE that. I love to run around and actually try to earn some kills.

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
I admit sometimes I sit and snipe, but when I play with my clan, they make me assigned sniper/lookout and they usually put one guy in my area as a spotter/protector

uwishprod

Youtuber Howto
Reaction score
Are any of you guys the jackasses that just sit there and snipe people out from safety? LOL I fucking HATE that. I love to run around and actually try to earn some kills.

Im more of a run and gun. sniping gets boring to me. I want the action.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back