Black Ops Escalation

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm digging the new map pack. And I agree, way better than the last one that came out. Kimmer, I saw you on there earlier, but you were doing the zombie thing. I haven't done the zombie stuff yet. Gamertag is Melvins Fly. I'm sure I'll be on there tonight.
Yeah, just played for a little bit. It was our wedding anniversary so I had to take the night off..lol. Might get on tonight for a little bit.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
did anyone download these for ps3? i did and I think its money well spent, compared to the other map pack

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
The maps are awesome! I play Jst about every night. Zoo is by far the best 1, then stockpile

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
did anyone download these for ps3? i did and I think its money well spent, compared to the other map pack

yeah i got them. i love the new maps. im pretty beast at convoy, hotel, and pretty good at stockpile. on zoo though. there are so many places you have to watch (above you and on the ground) that im just aiight there.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
if anyone wants to add me on ps3 to get some Black Ops in, my user name is turbokneegrow78

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back