Black Shelby CS56 Black wheels

javdog07c/s

forum member
Reaction score
So I decided to keep these wheels and use them as daily driving wheels, I was selling them but did not get any interest. Since my Shelby Super Snake wheels are almost impossible to replace I had these CS56 Shelby wheels powder coated semi-gloss black and are using for DD, for shows and stuff I will put back on my Super Snake wheels. so what do you think of these CS56 wheels in all black.

This how they looked out the box

This is at the powder coaters shop

This is at the Fabulous Fords Show at Knotts

DILYSI Dave

forum member
Reaction score
Not bad. I liked them better in silver, but I'm not a fan of black wheels in general, so that's no surprise.

samolet

forum member
Reaction score
And the beautiful Alcoa`s ?

New look good. But Alcoa's were better, sorry bro. :beer:

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
And the beautiful Alcoa`s ?

New look good. But Alcoa's were better, sorry bro. :beer:

He's DD'ing these wheels. Still has the alcoas.

Honestly though, I'd DD different wheels

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Look good Javi! Not bad at all for a DD set..

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Nice... I like them black. Interesting.... if you decide to sell them still, let me know. You got any more pics?

javdog07c/s

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks D, these wheels are only temporary while I get my Alcoa's Re-powder coated, the original powder coating from Cruzin concepts was crap they started chipping and pealing in some spots plus I never really liked the flat black it was to gray and did not look black enough for my taste, if someone is interested in these CS56 wheels I'm not opposed to selling them make me a offer...

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If they were CS40's I'd be all over them. They really do look good bro. How's the recovery? Feelin better?

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks D, these wheels are only temporary while I get my Alcoa's Re-powder coated, the original powder coating from Cruzin concepts was crap they started chipping and pealing in some spots plus I never really liked the flat black it was to gray and did not look black enough for my taste, if someone is interested in these CS56 wheels I'm not opposed to selling them make me a offer...

Do you have any more pictures of them on the car..... and I'm guessing you are on the opposite side of the country from me.

Back