black trunk w/ spoiler for no spoiler

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Car is going to paint shop and I'm going wingless...I have the gt500 spoiler mounted to mine. Located in Montgomery, AL. It may be easier to get a nonspoiler trunk rather than fill the holes in mine.

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
I have been looking for one for 7 months in black, no luck. I just pulled the spoiler (use fishing line to cut through the 2 sided tape) and filled with some plugs from home depot.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Been looking for one too since last year, nothing.. lol

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I even found a black v6 on the highway, no spoiler, no satellite turd, and told him I will straight swap it myself with my gt500 wing and all, he said no! lol

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I even found a black v6 on the highway, no spoiler, no satellite turd, and told him I will straight swap it myself with my gt500 wing and all, he said no! lol

lol! Looks like Im screwed...The car was wingless when I bought it but it had stock wheels, stock suspension, etc...Didnt look good at all. Now I have everything done to it and Im wanting to go back...I'm never satisfied!

kdillard21

forum member
Reaction score
yep, pull it and plug them, especially if you are black or white. The ones at home depot and loses come in black or white. It don't look that bad til you find one or get more money. You can see mine in the pic section of this forum.

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Ew. It doesn't make sense to me to put plugs in it, why don't you guys just leave your spoiler on until you can afford to have it painted?

kystang615

forum member
Reaction score
Ill trade you my CS/Pedestal trunk/spoiler for yours for a different look, its black and im in nashville :)

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
what did you mean by this "CS/Pedestal trunk/spoiler "? I see a stock trunk with what appears to be the CDC decklid panel with no spoiler...

I have a carbon fiber decklid panel and some tint on the 3rd tail light (does have some bubbles in it...here's a couple pics
P1050192.jpg

P1050193.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back