Blackout panel

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Do you know when the 80102 blackout panel will be back in stock? I was going order it tonight when i noticed it was out of stock. Thanks, Jeremy.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We just got a delivery over the weekend! You asked just in time lol. Let me know if you have any questions about the blackout panel or any other parts, too!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
There must have been a ton of orders already placed and waiting for the new stock to come in. I can't believe they're all gone so quickly!

We're expecting another shipment at the end of February. They should be back up on the site the first week of March. Sorry for all of the inconvenience!

Shane

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Blackout panel looks! Only problem is the fitment isn't the best. You can see about 1/4" of the trunk panel on each side, but for $40 I can't really complain.
7eda9avu.jpg

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Nicu7,

I'm glad you the Blackout panel finally arrived for you! It looks great from the picture you posted. The fitment is intentional, too. We have to take a quarter inch off of each side to make sure there is no over hang and nothing gets caught on it, which could peal it off. If you're not happy with it, let me know within the next few days and I'll let you return it for a full refund!

Shane

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
I'm okay with it. I think I'm the only one that really notices the bit of trunk showing on each side. Looks great and it will go well with my black fr500's when I finally order them next month.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Okay, as long as your satisfied with it. Some Black FR500's will definitely look sharp with the Blackout panel! What size were you looking at? I highly recommend the 18" staggered set. IMO, they look the best for S197's!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back