Bleeding N2O Question

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
After running nitrous my first time this week, which i rather enjoy. I started at 75 shot and now im at 125. My question is this. Is bleeding the line nessesary after each use? I know it helps the longevity of the solenoids but is it nessesary? I have a purge kit so i can close the bottle and bleed it that way but was just wondering. Would it be ok to just purge alittle after closing the bottle to relieve alittle pessure instead of bleeding the whole system?

05xgt

Reaction score
Close bottle and bleed at the purge so long as it will not syphon back through your intake or through the n20 sol. I bleed at the bottle till I get a new purge noid.

Nick@HSW

forum member
Reaction score
After running nitrous my first time this week, which i rather enjoy. I started at 75 shot and now im at 125. My question is this. Is bleeding the line nessesary after each use? I know it helps the longevity of the solenoids but is it nessesary? I have a purge kit so i can close the bottle and bleed it that way but was just wondering. Would it be ok to just purge alittle after closing the bottle to relieve alittle pessure instead of bleeding the whole system?

Yes, I always recommend to people that once they close the bottle for the night to relieve pressure from the lines. 1000 psi constantly pushing on the plunger for extended amounts of time isn't ideal. Just hit the purge and empty the lines.

nick

chopstix

Nitrous Tech
Reaction score
Yes, I always recommend to people that once they close the bottle for the night to relieve pressure from the lines. 1000 psi constantly pushing on the plunger for extended amounts of time isn't ideal. Just hit the purge and empty the lines.

nick

Yep....always a good thing to do.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back