Blow by racing stage 1 cams w/ lockouts

RSKtakR

Reaction score
new Blow by racing stage 1 cams w/ lockouts

NEW AND NEVER INSTALLED....i bought these new about a month ago and dont really have time to get them installed right now, and wont have time for a while since im traveling all over the world for work etc. these got delivered to me 5/29/09, i opened the box looked at them and they have been sitting here in the BBR box in my office since then. i would do the cam swap myself but again i dont have time. if someone wants pics i can snap some and send them to your email address etc. would like to get $600 + shipping, if your paying via paypal please add the 3%.. im leaving for brazil the June 21st and wont be home until June 29th. i have the receipt that says i paid the $669.57 for them w/ dates etc.. thanx!

info from BBR's website:

Blow-By Racing has developed the BEST 3 valve Camshafts for the 2005-2008 Mustang GT that will increase HP, TQ and Throttle Response. **These are re-grinds not Billet**
***We are offering a $ 35.00 credit for your old cams***
Note:
August Issue of MM & FF "Three Valve Velocity"
Dyno Graph 351 hp / 336 tq
BBR 3V Heads-stock valvetrain), BBR Stage 1 Camshafts, JLT CAI, Stock exhaust manifolds, BBR offroad X-pipe, & SCT Xcal 2 Tuner

Blow-By Racing 3V camshafts were design to maxize HP and increase acceleration.
With our stage 2 street/strip camshaft, BBR heads, BBR custom SCT tuning and basic bolt-ons we have seen an average of 375-395 rwhp.
NOTE: We have seen 410 + rwhp with on VP streetblaze 103 and a about more 4 degrees of more timing.
**All tuning done with 93 octane pump gas and Dyno'd on a dyno jet.**
Blow-By Racing 2005-2008 Mustang GT Camshafts

Stage I
SOHC Great Street / Strip Performance cam with Noticable Idle. Recomend lower gears, Computer Programming Required, and 2300+ stall for automatics. RPM Range 1500-6000. 227/233 .050" duration, .480/.480 lift, 114 LSA. Recommend Replacing Valve Spring.
Gross Lift Intake- .480, Exhaust- .480
Advertised Duration Intake- 270°, Exhaust- 276°

Features:

* Add 30 to 40 more horsepower with equally impressive torque gains
* Designed to work with Ford variable cam timing (VCT) system to optimize both low and high rpm performance
* Camshafts are direct replacement components with no engine modifications required- (unless stated)
* Significantly improve throttle responsiveness and designed to complement popular aftermarket performance upgrades
* Provides the biggest hp & torque improvement, from idle to redline, than any other 289-302 cid engine that we have ever tested.

Last edited:

RSKtakR

Reaction score
that has to be 351hp to the wheels im sure John can chime in again and confirm.

RSKtakR

Reaction score
John said these same cams on a supercharged car made GREAT power.. i THINK he said 45hp over stockers to be exact???? just from the cams.

Last edited:

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
John said these same cams on a supercharged car made GREAT power.. i THINK he said 45hp to be exact????

We have a car with a basic Vortech s-trim kit and our stage 1 cams. That is the onyl mods on the car. It made 530 rwhp right off the bat. We had to detune it to 500 to keepthe car alive.

deekum1627

forum member
Reaction score
wow i didnt know cams made that much power. i would love these but once again im broke i always miss some good deals

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score
I e-mailed you a writen quote on everything you'll need. :beerchug2:

Once again.

Bump for a great deal on these cams
So you would need valve springs yes? Would it be possible to P/P the heads and have the cams set in at that time?

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
dont get to excited about dyno jet numbers. they're quite inaccurate to real roadforce hp. wish i could allocate my loot to snatch these up but im gettin my car painted right now. bump for a great price

Back