Blxcklist's '14 GT Build Thread

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Isnt that the guy that said his Bama tune was better than his Lund tune?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL watch his videos. Even Darren got in on making fun of him. Now he hangs out on svtp. Doesnt come here.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Drove it today to go order new wheels and tires. Bama was such a waste of money, terrible customer service, took a month to get an updated tune, 4 unanswered emails and an unreturned phone call to them.

Last edited:

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Yeah, after being on this forum and hearing other forums talk about the BAMA tune, I'm not surprised to hear that. They at least attempted to retune mine a couple times, but never go it right. Dynospeed (local shop) did a great job on their tune.

I feel sorry for a lot of the local guys who end up being convinced that BAMA tunes are the best in the world. I always tell them to try Lund, Brenspeed, Mike Roush, etc. if they are going the email tune route.

07stang

forum member
Reaction score
Nice car, and mods. I also love my 14, can't wait to see pics of yours with the c cowl on.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Nice car, and mods. I also love my 14, can't wait to see pics of yours with the c cowl on.

Thanks man, I cant wait to get that hood on. Unfortunately the status of the order says "Will ship in 4-6 weeks"

The wait is going to kill me. :pissed1:

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Just scooped up a Boss strut tower brace brand new from CJponyparts for $70 shipped. Pretty sweet deal

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back