Bmr customer service

larry's roush

Still learning
Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with BMR customer service? Had bought several items from BMR directly during christmas 15% sale. Started installs and when installing noticed had 2 left lower trailing arms. Called BMR and let them know the issue and they said they would ship one out that day. A week later i called and let them know i did not receive they said they had to make it.Don't know why they said it was shipped that day. Almost two weeks from called i received.
Then go to put upper control arm on and open the box hammer tone black. Another problem all parts were ordered in red. Call again tell them upper control arm was suppose to be red not hammer tone black. Called on a friday said they would send one right out but they will bill my credit card if i want sent before they receive wrong one back.I said fine just want to get this done now spring is here.One week later called where is my part. Same excuse had to make part will be shipped in a couple days.Why would they tell me it was shipped that day after i called to let them know it was wrong. Spending a couple grand in parts from them and received in less than a week.But when the parts are wrong from no fault of my own get a run around on getting right parts replaced in a timely manner .Not happy with customer service after sell.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Usually they are great.

larry's roush

Still learning
Reaction score
They have great reviews on all forums I have viewed. Was thinking if I bought from one of the vendors that sell there products would have got the wrong parts replace right away.Nothing i can do now but wait for part.

I did open all other boxes after second issue.All others are right.Hide sight should have did that after first issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
BMR is normally great to deal with. Call them up and ask to speak with Dylan. Thats who I normally work with and he will get you fixed up.

Wraith

forum member
Reaction score
Bought a tubular x from them took about 4 weeks pretty sure it was build situation too.

Grabber Blue 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Kelly @ BMR is always around on the forums to help guys out and goes above and beyond most vendors. Unfortunate situation but they're still a top notch company.

dsmith658

forum member
Reaction score
This is definitely very abnormal from the times I have dealt with them. They are just as enthusiastic about pony cars as I am... I would definitely talk to Kelly or Dylan and give them another chance to make it right.

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
Hey Larry,

I'm sorry about the shipping delay. When I checked up on your order Monday, the computer was showing that we had the arm in stock. We usually have adjustable UCAs in stock, so I had no reason to believe it wouldn't ship out that day. Had I known there would have been a delay, I definitely would have told you. I do know that it is on it's way to you right now, I've sent the tracking info to your email. I had the arm sent out at no cost to you, so if there is a charge on your credit card, let me know. I apologize for the mix up and the inconvenience. We try our best to get every order perfect, but we are human and mistakes happen from time to time. If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I'd try asking Kelly questions. Judging from how you wrote your post, I'm betting there was a bunch of things you didn't understand in the conversation you had.

larry's roush

Still learning
Reaction score
Thanks Dylan for the heads up on delivery.This is part my fault for not checking parts.I wish i started install a few weeks earlier when snow was on ground.Now spring here getting antsy getting parts on.What i have installed look great. Parts are very nice looking and well constructed.
I will say check all parts before you plan to install.This will save on a lot of grief if things are wrong.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Your getting antsy?
I haven't driven my car since November. I'm having withdraws, colt sweats, shaking etc. Lol

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
Thanks Dylan for the heads up on delivery.This is part my fault for not checking parts.I wish i started install a few weeks earlier when snow was on ground.Now spring here getting antsy getting parts on.What i have installed look great. Parts are very nice looking and well constructed.
I will say check all parts before you plan to install.This will save on a lot of grief if things are wrong.

No problem, Larry. Sorry again for the delay, we're all enthusiasts here too, so we know how frustrating it is when something shows up wrong. I'm sure that cabin fever doesn't help either! :highfive:

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Your getting antsy?
I haven't driven my car since November. I'm having withdraws, colt sweats, shaking etc. Lol

Colt%20Sweat_zpsmhi5ksjh.jpg

On a serious note, I was blown away at the quick and in-depth responses I got from Kelly when I was only ordering a set of LCA's/UCA for my old '08 GT.

pics06gtstang

forum member
Reaction score
i have had nothing but good customer service from BMR ,
just 2 weeks ago i had a pkg. that only came w/ 1 motor mount
and i called and they told me the truth of exactly why it happened , no excuses at all .
i had the missing product at my door the very next day !
As Kelly has stated we are all human and mistakes happen .
American Made By America Workers !

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
In all honesty, I have had bad experiences with BMR as a consumer.

When BMR released their adjustable torque arm for my 2002 Z-28, I ordered it and it took 5-6 weeks to receive it. When I was calling like every 3-4 days to check status, they kept on saying "it will be about another week, our welders are too busy"

I got it, and the coating on it was horrible. I still think they spray painted it....lol

Needless to say, I swore I would never use another BMR product again.

That was in 2003. I wasnt even legal to buy alcohol.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
In all honesty, I have had bad experiences with BMR as a consumer.

When BMR released their adjustable torque arm for my 2002 Z-28, I ordered it and it took 5-6 weeks to receive it. When I was calling like every 3-4 days to check status, they kept on saying "it will be about another week, our welders are too busy"

I got it, and the coating on it was horrible. I still think they spray painted it....lol

Needless to say, I swore I would never use another BMR product again.

That was in 2003. I wasnt even legal to buy alcohol.

so is that why all the parts on your S550 are from UPR? :omfg::omfg:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back