BMR LCA, UCA + HD Mount, and Panhard Bar (05+)

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
Back story: I purchased a 2012 Mustang GT (5.0L 6spd Brembo) in late summer 2011. In late 2011 and early 2012 I started to purchase a good number of aftermarket performance parts for the car. This included both new parts from vendors on this site to "lightly used" parts from other forum members on S197. In May 2012, I decided to trade the Mustang GT in and go a different direction with my performance car interests. With no reason to keep them now, I will be posting all of my S197 2011+ Mustang GT parts stash over the next few days.

Unless other wise noted, all parts are for S197 2011+ 5.0L Mustangs. Prices included PayPal fess. Shipping details vary, see item details. I do work long hours, so in some cases may take up to 24 hours to respond to questions. All parts are located in the 37087 zip code.

I will answer questions about the condition and history of the items, along with selling terms. When it comes to fitment and “will part XYZ work on my car” type questions, I am not a vendor. I will do what I can to answer them, but I won’t hold parts until someone says they want to purchase them without conditional questions like that. It just gets out of hand with questions and no solid offers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UMI Panhard Bar, DOM, Adjustable, poly/poly SOLD! <--- CORRECTION! This is not BMR, but UMI per the seller that I purchased it from originally.
Used, like new, <1000 miles, On car adjustable, greasable, red, 2005-12

BMR Lower Control Arms, Boxed, DOM, Non-Adjustable, Poly/poly <-- SOLD!
Used, like new, <1000 miles, Red, greasable, 2005-12
http://www.bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&productid=156

Upper arm plus HD mount sold as a set only! $280 shipped

BMR Upper Control Arm, DOM, On car adjustable, Poly
Used, like new, <1000 miles, Red, Greasable
http://www.bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&productid=163

BMR Upper Control Arm HD Mount
Used, like new, <1000 miles, Red, bolt and bolt hole size match BMR UCA
http://www.bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&productid=160

20120715_202614.jpg

20120715_202625.jpg

20120715_202729.jpg

20120715_224903.jpg

Last edited:

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
TTT for the panhard bar and rear upper HD mount/HD arm

Prices reduced!

Panhard bar - $110 shipped Includes both poly and heim joint options
Rear HD upper mount and HD arm - only $280 shipped

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
Asking brand new price for used uca and mount? I'll offer $200 shipped. Pm if interested.

My addition comes up with $329.00 new, plus shipping. You save around $70.00 with his price, since it includes shipping. If that isn't enough saving for you thats fine, but don't post untruths

Last edited:

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
??? panhard still available?

Trying to keep multiple replies straight is a PITA...

As best that I can determine, you (degmidget) is first in line for the panhard bar. However, I have two others right behind you via PM that have offered to purchase it also. I will PM you my Paypal information. I need definitive intent to purchase and $$$ by tonight or I will need to go to the next person.

Trying to make this fair, while making sure I don't miss a sale.

Thanks!

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
My addition comes up with $329.00 new, plus shipping. You save around $70.00 with his price, since it includes shipping. If that isn't enough saving for you thats fine, but do post untruths

Thanks!

I am pricing my nearly new to new parts at about 20% off the current price I can find online for the same item. If someone can find the same part cheaper, send me a link and I will check it out. I have great feedback with iTrader and certainly am not out to get rich... Just make some money back now that I sold my 12 GT.

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
Panhard Bar sold and shipped.

Still have the rear upper mount and control arm! Almost new condition. Save 20% off of new with free shipping!

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
Rear upper HD mount and control arm kit is still for sale! PM me for more information. Thank you!

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in response. I didn't receive any notifications and life got busy during the holidays. I will be checking for PM's and replies to the thread.

Rear UCA + HD mount still for sale.

My bottom dollar is $250 (shipped!). Heck of a deal for someone...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back