Bob' Auto Sports catch can.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Been doing some research on catch cans and have seen a lot of people going with the JLT but also heard a lot of people saying there are much better out there as far as quality and function. Lethal has the 20% off for fathers day on the Bobs auto sports catch can. I like the way it mounts,the finish choices and the drain valve. Anyone running one of these or have anything good or bad to say about them? If not,maybe a suggestion on another brand. The wife is buying me one for Fathers day so I have till midnight tomorrow to take advantage of the 20% off.

Thanks in advance. (putting on my flame suit just in case,lol)

http://shop.bobsautosports.com/2011-50-passenger-side-oil-separator-2011-50-oil-separator.htm

Last edited:

flyfaster1

Reaction score
I heard Bob's were good ones.. However, this topic has come up on here a few times in the past. Do a quick search and you should find some good info man. There were a couple diff ones being talked about, tested out, and then compared.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Ordered the Bob's Auto Sports catch can last night at 11:48 and received a email with tracking # this morning @ 8am.Excellent customer service so far. Hope the product is as good as C.S.

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bob's catch can works well on my GT500. Nice quality piece.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back