Boost-a-pump, and injectors

09gt3v

forum member
Reaction score
Just seeing if anybody has a deal on any, not looking to buy new or anything(it's out of my budget right now) let me know! Thanks

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I have some Roush style 39's (the short ones) that just came out of my car a few weeks ago when I upgraded from the M90 to the TVS1900 blower. Do you need the short or long style?

09gt3v

forum member
Reaction score
Lmk a price man and I'm not real forsure on the different kinds (long or short) on these car! They are stock fuel rails so I'm assuming long but could be wrong

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Lmk a price man and I'm not real forsure on the different kinds (long or short) on these car! They are stock fuel rails so I'm assuming long but could be wrong

Stock manifold would use the long injectors I believe.

Yes. Stock are EV-6.

FWIW the stock 5.0 are 34lbs. Sometimes Roush overstock has them on ebay for $50. That's where the injectors in my motor came from.

09gt3v

forum member
Reaction score
Bruce...the new 5.0 injectors are 34lb @60 psi. The stock 4.6 I nj flow 24lb @ 40 psi. They are only marginally larger if the pressure is equal. So they will not work in my case lol

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of 39s. I could do 130 shipped today. I have a good bit of fuel stuff that I don't need. I don't have a boost a pump but let me know if you need a pump.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back