Boost controller Hallman pro new

GI Joe

Reaction score
new with ceramic ball. $99 ..........sold

Last edited:

GI Joe

Reaction score
sorry for not gettinig back sooner..I've been suffering with a kidney stone.
I sold it right away...thanks though......

GI Joe

Reaction score
well I passed another one about an hour ago... Thouoght I was gonna die.
I've passed over 120. But thats the 7th stone in 2 months. Getting hot..I can see I'm gonna have to pick up the drinking....LOL

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kidney stones suck. I passed a few and I thought it was gas at first. Passed out it hurt so bad and I didnt even realize what happened till i woke up.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was starting to wonder if there was something wrong with Don asking for pics!!!!

Thanks god he was kidding.

Your doctor said that its normal? Is there some steps that can be taken to help prevent these painful things?

GI Joe

Reaction score
how much you get for your kidney stone? :)

Frank I tried to sell them like you do gall stones...but they ain't worth nothing.
I was kidding about what the Dr said.. Sarcasm there when Andy ask if I thought something was wrong. Yes, I have stones for 20 years now. They are made of calcium oxalate and they prescribed potassium citrate which will make your gut hurt about as bad. Lemonaid and beer help keep the kidney flushed. I'm known as a "stone maker". The beer and lemonaid slow them down from about 12 per year to about 6-8 per year. Nothing has been able to completely stop them. My dad had them bad too. When he turned 50 they stopped as mysteriously as they started at age 20. So maybe in 5 years there is some hope...
Dave

Last edited:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well good luck for the next five years I hope they stop for you. I have never had one but Im feeling for you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back