Boy am I going to miss thisover the winter

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
how do you like the car, pros and cons of its abilities on the track.. looking at buying one of these
edit : i live in detroit now work right next to roush racing

trakpak73

forum member
Reaction score
When spring hits we should get together and hit the track. I just moved to milwaukee

The schedule for next year should be out next month I think. I go at least 3 times a year. June Sprints, Vintage weekend, and American Le Mans.

trakpak73

forum member
Reaction score
how do you like the car, pros and cons of its abilities on the track.. looking at buying one of these
edit : i live in detroit now work right next to roush racing

I love it. That was just touring at Road America. Haven't had a chance to do a real open track event yet. I also have a pulley, CAI and tune so I am making 500hp instead of 435. It's fast, the brakes are great and it sticks like glue. I have no complaints. I love driving it. But I know several people who have had theirs on the track and they all love them. Maybe next year I'll get to drive it the way it's supposed to be driven.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I love it. That was just touring at Road America. Haven't had a chance to do a real open track event yet. I also have a pulley, CAI and tune so I am making 500hp instead of 435. It's fast, the brakes are great and it sticks like glue. I have no complaints. I love driving it. But I know several people who have had theirs on the track and they all love them. Maybe next year I'll get to drive it the way it's supposed to be driven.

I remember seeing all that getting installed when I showed up at Deans that day. Beautiful car for sure.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back