Brand new 2012 coming in for few mods and a big ass turbo

strong_j

TX^SWAG
Reaction score
Damn the owner hasnt even enjoyed the 425 horses yet and he's already going for 1500???? I hate my life. Lol.
CPR u do some damn good work bro bro.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately the owner of the car is too far gone for any help. He's an addict of the worst kind. Already has a 15-1600hp mod motor so he knew 400-1000hp just wasn't going to cut it. lol

Towelly

forum member
Reaction score
Oh sorry, thought you meant the tranny. The factory ECU will control the stock pump, injectors and mapping. Mega squirt is going to piggy back the secondary set with it's own fuel system. Should be able to tune it so the Ford ECU doesn't even know what's going on. Should be some trick stuff getting it to work with a closed loop car.

Creative problem solving! Love it! I don't think closed loop will be a problem at all. As long as the secondary set of injectors doesn't come on until WOT there should be no issues with that. IIRC, the new EEC still goes into open loop at WOT.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I "think" the only time it goes open is if the MTF and O2 readings don't correspond with ea other within a certain %. But I thought they were constant closed loop other than that?

Do we know the owner?
Maybe? Out of it for a few years but has been a big name in modular since the beginning. He's staying quiet for now though.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Slotted to correct panhard height after we lower the hell out of it.
panhardslot.jpg

Relocation rackets welded on. Ends are off. Hope to get the bracing done tonight and put it back together tomorrow. Arms should be here in two days.
relocationbrackets.jpg

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
These are some test headers. Built off the jigs and test fit on the car. Like a glove lol. These are the only 4 into 1 headers for the coyote. Single turbo or even twin kit. Everyone else has a Tri y or LOG design. Pain in the ass they were. Got a hunch they were worth it.
headermuq.jpg

header2c.jpg

My buddy didn't get a chance ot bend up the tube for me until today. So got off my ass today. Two more small braces and we're good.
srear009.jpg

Wish these came out a little better. Shop lighting is a little funny. They are a gorgeous gold.
srear008.jpg

tubewelding.jpg

Just comparing ph to camera
srear007.jpg

reara.jpg

Now the pan hard bar is adjustable in height.
panhardadjustable.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dustin the mad welding scientist!

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Thanx fellas.
Ends are on and rear is clean. We'll put it back together with its upgrades and throw all back in. Finish running the water and fuel.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Add axles, fluid and then brakes and we're done.
rearendin.jpg

MMR 1500. Stage 3 heads and cams
engine2ep.jpg

enginedp.jpg

And the purdy stuff. 16 injector setup. Weld on some AN fitting for the rail, throw some stainless hardware on there and we're good.
intake1c.jpg

intake2.jpg

intake3h.jpg

intakers.jpg

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
It hasn't run at all. :crazy:
Lol, nah it's cool. It was 4k as you see it.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Can't wait to see some pics of this build from under the hood(with the engine and turbo kit in there too be specific). Talk about a complete rebuild!!

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
(with the engine and turbo kit in there too be specific).
Mmmmmm. Can't wait to show it. I don't think anything like this have been done before on a street car kit. You'd be very hard pressed to even find it on a race car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back