Brembo question

Roadracer350

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the banjo bolt and stock lines on a GT will bolt up to the Brembo calipers?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they will, but why not get some SS lines for $99-$150 while you're at it?

Roadracer350

forum member
Reaction score
Thats what I want to do but I am trying to get this together for thanksgiving and I'm not sure if I will have the extra funds. Just had to buy new wheel bearings, Whiteline Bump Steer/Ball Joint kit, rear end fluid, friction modifier etc. I wonder what Vorshlages price is?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
If anything, I would just replace the washers on the banjo bolts. Cheap insurance against any leaking.

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
They work just use new washers since they are like 3 bucks at any parts store.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2

Roadracer350

forum member
Reaction score
I have plenty of washers so not worried about that. I will just have to use the stockers until I get some. I want the Vorshlage but with the other parts I need to buy to do the build they are not in the budget yet. Thanks guys!

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
I have plenty of washers so not worried about that. I will just have to use the stockers until I get some. I want the Vorshlage but with the other parts I need to buy to do the build they are not in the budget yet. Thanks guys!

I feel ya. When i bought my brembos cheap. I took them apart to get powder coated all but 2 of the pistons where burnt so i had to buy new ones for 150. I re used my stock lines since that ate up my budget.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back