Brembo question?...

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this but anyways I'm to lazy to search and I found a really good deal on some brembo take offs and my question is other than calipers and rotors and shields what else should i need to bolt these on? Will the factory brake lines work or do I need new ones? Also is there a bracket in order to make them fit? The guy selling them is telling me I don't need brackets? Thanks?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Really? Too lazy to search but you will type a paragraph. Fucking fucktard. Do a search. It's simple to find the answer.

busarich

forum member
Reaction score
That's all you need, stock lines will bolt right up.

Order some new crush washers as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this but anyways I'm to lazy to search and I found a really good deal on some brembo take offs and my question is other than calipers and rotors and shields what else should i need to bolt these on? Will the factory brake lines work or do I need new ones? Also is there a bracket in order to make them fit? The guy selling them is telling me I don't need brackets? Thanks?

Juan,

Hey man I would not do Post on S-197 with the comment, (I'm to lazy to search).

Seriously if that is the case and I guess it is since you made the comment.
Next time I would leave that comment out of your Post especially here on S-197.

As a (Suggestion) also replace the Stock brakes lines to (Stainless).
Is it a necessity ??? No, but It sure can't hurt anything by doing it.

Here is a Post I did on my Bullitt Mustang getting the Complete Shelby GT-500 Brembo brakes installed including the Stainless brake lines.

Note* Be sure your current wheels will Clear/Work with the much Larger Brembo brakes !!!

Brembo brakes, Steeda Ultra Lite Springs, Race Boss 19" Gloss Black wheels, lots of Pictures.

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2135022&posted=1#post2135022

Picture of other Parts arriving at Brenspeed:

NewPartscomingin.jpg

McGardLugNutsandLocks.jpg

BrakeParts4.jpg

BrakeParts5.jpg

BrakeParts6.jpg

BrakeParts1.jpg

BrakeParts8.jpg

Terry

Last edited:

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
I actually should of rephrased my comment I actually did type in brembo brakes on the search function but only clicked the first 2 links and got a shit load of threads that had nothing to do with what I was looking for....

Tiger believe me I've been around this forum for quite some time now and know exactly how things are around here.... But thanks for the warning....

To the guy with the smart ass remark thanks for making me laugh i really needed it!!!

That's all you need, stock lines will bolt right up.

Order some new crush washers as well.

Thank you sir exactly what I wanted to hear..

Last edited by a moderator:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thread cleaned up again

5e34def3.jpg

the 2nd post remains because it's a comment that should be made in tech - as it's one of the board rules.

Back