brenspeed - awesome as usual

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
These guys are the Nordstrom of the S197 mustang world. I have used them from the beginning, save one time and it ended up costing me for trying to throw a little cash flow to support the local economy. BIG FREAKING MISTAKE!!! But Brent and the guys @ Brenspeed resolved the problem made by another speed shop and we moved on.

These guys have taken my car from the stock setup (300 HP crank) and as of date it is making an estimated 549 crank HP. The final SAE RWHP is 467 with a final torque rating of 433.

The facility is top of the line. George knows his way around a vehicle in the tech center. John an Chandler are great to deal with on technical, sales and advise for making good solid decisions. Brent is top notch in tuning. Karen is a sweetheart on the phone.

It's truly amazing that as you drive up US 13 toward this little town called North Webster, Indiana you see this state-of -the-art facility pop up out of no where on the right. The only downside to this place is that if you are moving to fast up 13 you will miss their turn off and have to come back.

My cincept project started as a cams, gear, CAI, delete plates, and evolved quickly from that to their Vortech package and finally into a stage 2 Saleen package that was installed June 2009. That setup putdown 427/407 when it was completed. Two years later (2011) I have returned with the car to upgrade the cams to Detroit Rockers, upgrade from stage 2 to stage 3 on the blower and upgrade the clutch to an Exedy Mach 500 setup. Final numbers 467/433 at the rear wheels. These cams sound awesome. The driveability is phenomenol.

I picked a few suspension parts that I will be installing when it warms up outside. Can't let them do all the work.

Thanks again Brenspeed!!!!!!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to hear everything is good with the car. You are correct on Brenspeed being a top notch company, they have always done me right with all my installs and parts.

Thanks Guys. :hi:

P3180032.jpg

Glad I had a chance to meet you at the shop and spend the day talking cars and watching the cars on the dyno. Hope you got a chance to see the video of your car running on the dyno.

Sweet looking ride, sounds freaking awesome!!!

P3180009.jpg

Last edited:

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Thats guys! We really appreciate your business and you are welcome back anytime! I'm liking the avatar Chad! That dog looks pretty tough!

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Thats guys! We really appreciate your business and you are welcome back anytime! I'm liking the avatar Chad! That dog looks pretty tough!

No, thank you. You are all tops. And Shelby my Boxer is a whimp. We adopted him with that name lalready given. He looks mean there in the shot but he is a weenie. He's one that has to warm up first then he is your bud for LIFE!!!!! See you all around.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
The car now has LT's O/R x (which the wife hates - oh well) and is making 473/445 at the wheels. Idle is reliable and car runs very nice. Picked up a pair of Magnaflows to tone it down a bit in effort to trying to keep it under wraps a bit.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back