Brenspeed B302 Build and alot of other goodies

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Brent runs a top notch company. Sorry to hear about the problems with your build. I know they will get it right for you.
What tranny are you putting in? Is that the stock trans just cleaned up?

A great company. :thumb:

They replaced the stock 5 speed with a GT500 TR6060 6 speed.

Stock TR3650 5 speed trans
P2220089.jpg

GT500 6 speed TR6060
P2220112.jpg

Reaction score
Nice car, are you going to be at the Town and Country Big Show this year?

Reaction score
Never heard of it, when is it and where?

It's a ford car show that is at town and country ford in bessemer alabama. I usually go to it ever year. It is usually middle april. I will see if i cannot find some info on it.

Reaction score
Sounds good.

I talked to specterv and its set for the 16th. He pm'd me this:

Yup they have it set to be April 16th at Town and Country Ford in Bessemer. Same location as past years.

16th - Big Show11 @ Town and Country Ford
about: Free T-Shirt & Goody bag first 100 to register. Free Registration. Donation of $10.00 to local charitiy.
about: visit www.magiccitymustangs.com for more info

For all local events I know about I put them up here:
http://www.southernstang.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=454

Feel free to let me know of anything at all thats not listed, come hang out with us as well we do things often when its nice out. We had a nice dyno day this past Saturday out at Henson Performance for example.

Reaction score
Sounds awesome, NMRA is that week also in Atlanta. Which suck because I have been set on going to it this year.

Heh, yea. It is also talladega weekend too. :/ I'm still going to the show however, heh. Can't afford 50+ tickets a head.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I talked to specterv and its set for the 16th. He pm'd me this:

Yup they have it set to be April 16th at Town and Country Ford in Bessemer. Same location as past years.

16th - Big Show11 @ Town and Country Ford
about: Free T-Shirt & Goody bag first 100 to register. Free Registration. Donation of $10.00 to local charitiy.
about: visit www.magiccitymustangs.com for more info

For all local events I know about I put them up here:
http://www.southernstang.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=454

Feel free to let me know of anything at all thats not listed, come hang out with us as well we do things often when its nice out. We had a nice dyno day this past Saturday out at Henson Performance for example.

Another customer of James...I actually set up a dyno day for April 2nd with James and so far we have a few members going up...Maybe if your bored, you can swing over. All the details are in the regional forum

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Another customer of James...I actually set up a dyno day for April 2nd with James and so far we have a few members going up...Maybe if your bored, you can swing over. All the details are in the regional forum

Hey, are you wanting to go to the NRMA event in Atlanta in April. Huge event, with alot of stuff going on.

I was planning on going up maybe on Friday and staying until Sunday. I have been talking to Brent and all the folks at Brenspeed about it and think it would be really cool. They are going to have a booth with Saleen !

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Hey, are you wanting to go to the NRMA event in Atlanta in April. Huge event, with alot of stuff going on.

I was planning on going up maybe on Friday and staying until Sunday. I have been talking to Brent and all the folks at Brenspeed about it and think it would be really cool. They are going to have a booth with Saleen !

Sounds good to me! Im down for a lot of trips this year! Including that one mentioned in Bessemer

Reaction score

He tuned my 2011, i will more than likely show up.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Update on the condition of my car.

Chandler at Brenspeed said they were taking the head off this evening on my car. Keeping my fingers crossed that the head is not damaged and needing repair, those heads are brand new Livernois stage 2 heads.... SUCKS..

Good news is that the replacement camshaft is on its way and not on backorder. :thumb2:

Now just waiting to see what the damage to the head, valves and pistons might be.... :popcorneat:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Update on the condition of my car.

Chandler at Brenspeed said they were taking the head off this evening on my car. Keeping my fingers crossed that the head is not damaged and needing repair, those heads are brand new Livernois stage 2 heads.... SUCKS..

Good news is that the replacement camshaft is on its way and not on backorder. :thumb2:

Now just waiting to see what the damage to the head, valves and pistons might be.... :popcorneat:

good_luck_myspace_graphics_14.gif

tigerhonaker

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Terry, when are you going back up to Brenspeed?

This is nothing more than a "Guess" on my part.
Brent will not be back before next week sometime.
So he has to get back before he can do his thing with my car.
And I am smart enough to know or at least I think he will have to get caught up on things once he returns.
Then make his move on mine.
George will be doing the other changes to it and I am thinking he might be
able to do them before Brent returns.
He cannot do any of those changes until the rest of the parts get there.
Those parts are being shipped out tomorrow as I understand it.
I'm sure George is going to wait and do everything at one time on mine.
Not mess around doing some things and then have to go back to it and finish it.
Hopefully all the rest of the parts will be there this week.
This is maybe way more info. than you were expecting but necessary to give you a real answer.

It may be weeks before it is really completed.

And then I don't know if they are going to Deliver it back to me or me to go get it.
Have not discussed any of that yet.

Terry

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back