Broken block? Check this out

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Wow I don't think I've seen a pic of those yet.

Tim down at MPR in Florida got the job to do one of these and I hope they work out. MMR claims that they wont work and their dry sleeves are superior so I hope that this can prove them wrong and gives the stupid high HP guys an alternative option.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
IIRC L&M has been doing sleeved 5.0 blocks for a few years with good success. I don't recall which style they have done.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Escobar got a mid sleeved block like that a while back, not sure if that is currently what is in his car right now though. Will be cool to see how the MIDS work out, and if they expose the next week point, and what that may be.

Seems the import guys have been running these for awhile, might have to do some reading on how they have been working on that side of the fence

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
Escobar got a mid sleeved block like that a while back, not sure if that is currently what is in his car right now though. Will be cool to see how the MIDS work out, and if they expose the next week point, and what that may be.

Seems the import guys have been running these for awhile, might have to do some reading on how they have been working on that side of the fence

Any update on the MID sleeves?

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Nothing from me, i think a few others have builds in progress with those sleeves but I haven't heard of any testing yet.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back