Built Engine

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I am listing my built shortblock for sale. This engine literally has 750 miles on it. I built this engine spring of 2013 as a budget build, but now have aspirations for more power than I am willing to put to this motor.

Engine has a stock crank with all journals checked. Modmax Racing 4340 H-Beam rods with ARP 2000 rods bolts and Mahle Forged Flat Top pistons. The engine also has King High Performance Bearings. All clearances are set to stock. This engine is built as to not require a "warm up" before driving. The engine is still in the car, but can be removed within a couple of weeks at most. Will not be pulling the engine unless I have a buyer.

Asking $3250

Last edited:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Scan of the balancing sheet that came with the rotating assembly.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
With all the motors popping around here, this is a steal for somebody. You can't build one yourself this cheap.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I'm pissed that you waited until after I spent 6 months acquiring everything I need for my build, then you put this up for sale a week before I start my swap.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Sorry bud, I am really surprised I am getting no more than nibbles on this. Like I said earlier, this is a brand new engine with the breakin already done for you.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
With the cooler air, it won't take long!

RunnerInTheNight

forum member
Reaction score
A) I dont have the cash now... B) sucks more then Neb is a hike and UPS would cost me a pig load and a first born... and I'd have to do a full V8 swap from my 6, meaning id need a axle and all...

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Did a shipping quote to the gulf coast area and it was around $200 in case someone was wondering. I have a freightquote account.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I will make an even better deal for someome with a boss block for trade

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back