Bullitt pricing help

trexm3

Reaction score
Hey guys i recently aquired a 2008 bullitt in a trade deal. Its the dark green with 96 k miles on it. I've been struggling trying to find proper value of the car . I understand these can be collectible but at the same time it does have 96k on it. any information would be appreciated, thanks

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A member since 2010 and can't figure out where to post. Red itrader for a reason I guess.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
FFS - this is so far from a tech topic around here... :thud:

moved

maybe it will be collectible in about 40 years

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
My Bullitt has 85k and is laden with mods. It is worthless.

Just drive and enjoy the car.

2013sTang

forum member
Reaction score
Do a search for similar cars and see what they are going for and go from there

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
Not much to tell you the truth. To some they are collectable to others it's just an slight upgrade from a gt. I had a 2001 Bullitt and it was just as much as a gt for value.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
When I totaled mine the insurance company gave me an extra $1700 over a GT because it was a Bullitt.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
That was over a base GT, not over a GT Premium. The Premium (leather seats, etc.) is about a thousand more than a base GT.

BLAKE

forum member
Reaction score
When I was in heavy research mode last year, Bullitt asking price was $17-19k with 50ish k on the clock. With almost double that mileage, I would expect the right buyer to pay $14-15k. Not sure I would pay that, but that seemed to be the market in North Texas last year.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i recently aquired a 2008 bullitt in a trade deal. Its the dark green with 96 k miles on it. I've been struggling trying to find proper value of the car . I understand these can be collectible but at the same time it does have 96k on it. any information would be appreciated, thanks
You might want to go over to www.IMBOC.com and ask that question.
It's a specific Bullitt Mustang Internet Site.

Terry

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
It would be neat to see what an 11-14 car would look like in that shade. Do a roush grille to calm things down, delete the enormous faux gas cap.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
It would be neat to see what an 11-14 car would look like in that shade. Do a roush grille to calm things down, delete the enormous faux gas cap.

I would try and make the trunklid flat and put the Bullit faux gas cap on there. I loved the 05-09 faux gas cap.

trexm3

Reaction score
thanks for the help guys i took it on trade with a heap of cash for my M5 so anything over 13k would be gravy. Just wanted to get a good idea of what to list it around . garage space is tight so don't think i can keep it, 16 slingshot sl , 15 rcf, 07 xkr, westminster range rover and my girls infiniti g sedan. so unfortunately i believe the bullitt has to go . Would you guys recommend a specific forum over cragslist? i hate getting offered baseball cards and lawn mowers for cars i post.

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for the help guys i took it on trade with a heap of cash for my M5 so anything over 13k would be gravy. Just wanted to get a good idea of what to list it around . garage space is tight so don't think i can keep it, 16 slingshot sl , 15 rcf, 07 xkr, westminster range rover and my girls infiniti g sedan. so unfortunately i believe the bullitt has to go . Would you guys recommend a specific forum over cragslist? i hate getting offered baseball cards and lawn mowers for cars i post.

You might want to go over to www.IMBOC.com and ask that question.
It's a specific Bullitt Mustang Internet Site.

Terry

This^

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Hell, I'd like to see a 2015 in dark highland green. The slope of the rear window is closer to a '68 than the '05-'09 models. Wonder what they look like with the Bullitt wheels tho.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Hell, I'd like to see a 2015 in dark highland green. The slope of the rear window is closer to a '68 than the '05-'09 models. Wonder what they look like with the Bullitt wheels tho.

I saw a Competition Orange S550 with Bullitt wheels on it and it looked pretty darned good to me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back