"Bump" limit

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the breakdown but why am I being an asshole if I am not a supporting member?

It was a joke. More than likely it'll become sig material for someone.

No worries man.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
One more way to notice mods. Their names bold compared to ours. As in, the font is bold. Also, Admins names show up as a bold Red.

Sectional mods aren't ID'ed by those though. You either have to be active enough to know them or, they should have something about being a mod in the area under their avatar.

On a personal note, you will never hear me complain about how much I am paid as a medical retiree. Unless something goes horribly wrong that is.You might see me bitch when the VA fucks it up, but not over what I get paid. The American people pay a heavy tax as it is. I don't want to ever be accused of wanting/taking/making more than my fair share. There are so many WWII, Korean War and Vietnam era vets who didn't get jack shit that I am quite happy to receive what I do make.

If I were going to bitch about something, it would be the way the Army treats you after you're injured and cannot recover to their standards.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is there somewhere that tells who is a mod on this site?
For the benefit of anyone else reading.

This groups index page shows all the moderators and admins in a grouping format.

http://s197forum.com/forum/showgroups.php

I Know STKJOCK is the mod for the Mustang Parts for Sale forum. Isn't it his "job" to make the rules for that particular forum? I mean, that is why there is mods for each forum, correct? That way 1 person sets the standards for that particular forum?

One, I'm not a Mustang Parts & Sale Mod, I'm a "Super Moderator" I mod all sections of the board, like the rest of the "Super Moderators". So no it's not my job. It's the Admins who have set the rules, with input many times from the Moderator staff, so if they had not set one, I'm in no position to make that happen IMO.

There is no 1 person responsible for any section.

I hope that clears things up.

Amazing that even a simple suggestion thread has to become a pissing and shit talking thread. :thud:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think you should show him what pink casting director really means! ;)
One whining post per day!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back