Bunch of baloney

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
Went to get tuned the other day but couldnt get it on the dyno... The bov was too close to maf so we drove outthere to go home... We got back and drilled a hole in the fmic and mounted it there.. Also moved the maf a little...

Was smoking like a bitch and smelt like anti freze so then we found a radiator leak by one filter so now I need a new rad.. The epoxy did not work...

I figure when I hit the deer last year it fractured and when I over heated the car the other day it stress crack more...

So I have a dyno appointment the 8th but I want a new rad by then... I have a mishimoto that never did me wrong till the furry friend jumped out at me...

What radiators you running... Not looking to spend a shit load...

Need her tuned she knocks in boost like a wood pecker...

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
afco all aluminium 3 row in mine from rpm outlet for 189 so it was a steal but^price went up since??? fit and function good... 1.5 hour instal...

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
So you're running this thing without a tune?

I have a base map that I can use but breaks up bad even if I hit 1 pound...

i still have the stock rad

what kind of shape is it in and how much???

who is doing the tuning?

e.f.i logics

afco all aluminium 3 row in mine from rpm outlet for 189 so it was a steal but^price went up since??? fit and function good... 1.5 hour instal...

have to look into that... Yea installs a breeze I just don't want to break the bank to much cause I need some other items...

Is there anything wrong with the mishimoto?? Mine crack because of a deer but served me great for 2 years prior....

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
RPM Outlet is the MMR of retail parts sales. Google "RPM Outlet" and check out their Ripoff Report ratings and other forum comments. They are about 20miles from me located in Stafford, TX.

..because Oscar Mayer has a way with..... /\

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
RPM Outlet is the MMR of retail parts sales. Google "RPM Outlet" and check out their Ripoff Report ratings and other forum comments.

Oh, man, don't get me started with RPM Outlet. I had a horrific experience with those crooks last year. I should have filed a complaint with the BBB and their state attorney general, but it appears hundreds of other people already have, so I decided not to waste my time.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Fuck AFCO... those assholes.

And FWIW, I run an LFP radiator.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have been running a LFP radiator for quite a while.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+2 about RPMOutlet...don't buy anything from those cuntrags.

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
yes i was kind of expecting it also ,especialy with rpm outlet... i know there reputation and i was not doing or trying to do any kind of advertising or promoting any of them...just giving the fact and lets keep it as is , to stop the thread hijack... i am sure he is old and wise enought to do is home work before he fork out some hard earn $$$ did not mean to stir up any pot.... just fact and my 2 cents... thanks guys...

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
Lmao I have ordered from rpm outlet way back and was fine never since... Since my old rad did me great till a effin deer jumped out in front I think I will just buy another.
No one is complaining about mishimoto and the lfp is out of my price rang cause I need a tune baddddd...

Plus I kno how the rad fits with my fans and such so fuck it...

Thanks guys...

Ps anyone sellin a block/heads/pistons/rods ext ext

Give me a shout I'm in the market....

Back