installing all this
2011-07-30113752.jpg

The Victim :dead2:

2011-07-30113637.jpg

2011-07-30113726.jpg

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Hope you have some carpet under that car otherwise your hips are gonna be soooooore. Thats a lot of rolling around under a car with those parts. Good luck, looks like a fun weekend for you. I just have a aeroforce gauge to install myself.

SOHC46

Superman
Reaction score
Your car is going to look/sound awesome after your done. Make sure to post pics and video after the install.

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
Nice parts collection. If you want to unload the old grill/fogs, PM me -w- price

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Nice round of mods there. I like how you had everything staged out like that before you started, thats cool.

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
sorry guys, i was working by myself all day, i just got the axle backs, LCAs, relocation brackets, Rear springs, grille and cdc chin done. My friend also stopped by and put some stripes on the fenders some guys have on here.

The Che Brackets fit like shit, i had to pound them to get in and take em off twice because i had to make the holes bigger. The Bmrs i had on my 08 fit perfectly the first time. Then my brother helped me out to swap out the rear springs, and when everything was bolted on i was double checking and he put one of the springs in upside down, things didnt go as smooth as i planned oh well ill should have the front springs, x pipe, light tint, and gt500 spoiler on by tommorowaround noon.

I was looking at the mid pipe and it looks alot harder to to than the 3v's the bolts are kind of hard to get to. Any advice on how to get it off? so things can go a little bit smoother tommorow?

Im waiting on my adjustable phb, it should be here monday, and my boss intake which i ordered tuesday should be monday or tuesday i hope.

Last edited:

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
For the midpipe go purchase a long extension (18-24") and you will be able to get the passengerside bolt off by loosening from the engine bay. Long extension + swivel will be your friend!

Car is going to sound and look great after the mods!

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
that picture of the parts all out in order of front to back would have been better if the springs were in the right spot lol glad to hear its comign together man looks sweet

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I know I got the springs on the wrong spot..

I got pics already, but im on my phone, ill post them tommorow.

Magnaflow mufflers+offroad xpipe+resonator deletes sound real nice, a little on the quite side for me I might switch them for some gt500s...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back