Call of Duty: Black OPS II

P-51Sonic

forum member
Reaction score
im down send me a message xXarkadenXx. and around what time?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

P-51Sonic

forum member
Reaction score
ok ill be on in a bit just getting out of work

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Just got my copy I got for free with my tv. Going to play zombies for a bit. GT is addictivevemon

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I just started yesterday....So now Im a whopping level 4. lol
Im usually in the hardcore team deathmatch area.

Hit me up - username is "Lampoon".

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I'm really not digging the online so far. I got to level 5 in about 30 minutes. I kept taking the guy with the shield/emplacement out every time he ran at me lol

OneQwkStang

Improving the Breed
Reaction score
Game is under the tree, wife doesn't know I know she bought it...LOL Thinking about opening the gift and scoop the disk and re wrap it.

I'm on xbox360

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
If anyone in interested, when playing zombies tranzit you can get permanent quick revive (carries over from game to game) just have another player sit in the lava and keep reviving them till you see a little green explosion and the word "reviving" will turn a light purplish color while reviving. Usually takes around 15 revives, but my cousin got it in 8 and another friend got it in 20.

Also, if you rebuild enough you will get stronger boards while rebuilding. This makes the zombies struggle a little when pulling them off. This is also permanent.

The refrigerator at the farm allows you to store weapons between games except starting pistol and ray gun.

You can store money too (for between games) inside the vault in the town. (Use a grenade to blow it up and get in) there will be two keys sticking out, one to deposit one to withdraw.

I have personally done every one of these.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
New favorite class

SMR
Target Finder, Fast Mag
Executioner
Shock Charge
Semtex
Perk 1 Hardline
Perk 2 Greed, Scavenger, fast hands

Unless I play like a asshat, I dominate with this class. Went 34-14ish on Hijacked in Demolition with it.

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
On the smaller maps, ive started roaming around with a simple 870 pump shotgun with long barrel and laser sight.
Ghost, Lightweight, Coldblooded, and extreme conditioning. I have a grenade also but dont use it much. On the boat, nuketown, etc, its awesome.

firefighterhill

forum member
Reaction score
Ive played probably collectively about 20 hours of game play, multiplayer and zombie. I must say I am not impressed. I would probably put the game away and rarely play it if it werent for all my friends playing it. I enjoyed MW3 so much more. I hate the weapons upgrade and unlocking system. Im almost to level 30 and still have yet to unlock a decent weapon. I think there are some greatly unbalanced weapons and perks. The spawning is just as bad as it was in all COD games. I dont know why none of them can implement a spawning system like the one that is used in HALO that will not spawn you when an enemy is near. I think Treyarch missed the mark in this one. I will anxiously await MW4.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back