Calling Out all Houston S197's/Mustangs

FordMotorHEAD

The TIRE PIMP !!!
Reaction score
A few friends and I have been thinking of having a S197FORUM Dinner and Meet to get to know the other local S197/Mustang guys and gals in the Houston area. This would be a great opportunity to chat and put face's and names together. Please let me know when would be best for the most of you so we can accommodate accordingly. If all works well we could make this into a monthly get together. My suggestion would be a Friday or Saturday night but we will work with everyone's schedule to try and get the most people we out.

Thanks In Advance and I look forward to meeting you guys and gals.

Blueblood

Savage Nation
Reaction score
I am down, we need to get a group formed, it would be cool to crusie in packs and go do events with

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Me too!! I've been trying to get a meet together, with little success. And I live in Spring as well.....you planning to make the Niftee 50's show this Saturday night???

SlvrS197

Reaction score
Alot of mustang guys, and a few others go to texas borders on fry road every thursday, and have a little meet and eat..pretty fun some of ya'll should try that out.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
theres never any s197 specific meets when i was still state side LOL... oh well.. hopefully ppl get pics when they meet up ..

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Alot of mustang guys, and a few others go to texas borders on fry road every thursday, and have a little meet and eat..pretty fun some of ya'll should try that out.

More info, please...

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah....what she said. Looks like I may be moving to the NW side of town (waaaaaaayyyyyyyy the hell out northwest) soon and Fry Road wouldn't be too bad.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah....what she said. Looks like I may be moving to the NW side of town (waaaaaaayyyyyyyy the hell out northwest) soon and Fry Road wouldn't be too bad.

How far the hell out northwest? Like Tijuana, Timbuktu, Austin????

Last edited:

Vapor08gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would be game if it was close to the spring area, seeing as i would be driving from huntsville. And, I could probably talk about 5 more stangers to show also.

SlvrS197

Reaction score
Texas Borders is only about a half mile or so north of I-10 and its in the same parking lot as Krogers. We usually meet up between 7 and 7:30 every thursday, and we have the front patio reserved every thursay so we can keep an eye on the cars.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well for all you wannabees, we had an awesome time hanging out tonight! And I'm not gonna tell what we did either, but you missed out!

And no, I did not poledance.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well for all you wannabees, we had an awesome time hanging out tonight! And I'm not gonna tell what we did either, but you missed out!

And no, I did not poledance.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Poledancing IS the new cardio, or so I've heard. Been a little too busy to check it out, personally.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
lol... If its the new cardio then why do some still look ummmm.... big boned... lol....... i figure with all the hours they put in at night time.. LOL..

did anyone get nay pic's

SlvrS197

Reaction score
lol... If its the new cardio then why do some still look ummmm.... big boned... lol....... i figure with all the hours they put in at night time.. LOL..

did anyone get nay pic's

Wow, wonderful input Joey, thanks alot lol

When are you gunna have your car up and running again??

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back