Calling Out all Houston S197's/Mustangs

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
LOL... i was kidding.. you havent seen me causeim still in IRaq LOL.... i was just wishfull thinking. But believe me when you do see the stang it will be 360* from the last time

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wont be able to stay to late. Will have to get my son home for bed. 9:30ish and I will have to bail.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got it. I'll be there by 7:30. Katy's a long way from me, so you all better show up!

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ne neerner, ne neerer Liz. Im already home. :p

Had a good time tonight. Thanks for the invite SlvrS. On top of getting to meet folks, we got to see a wreck in the parking lot. haha. You missed it Liz, happened a few minutes after you left. Dodge pickup smacked a lil car and about knocked it into one of the Mustangs!

Last edited:

SlvrS197

Reaction score
Yea, it was good to meet ya'll tonight..too bad ya'll didnt get to stay any longer. Had fun though!! Hopefully next week we can get some more of the members from here to show..tonight didnt have as many as usual, i guess because of the weather.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ne neerner, ne neerer Liz. Im already home. :p

Had a good time tonight. Thanks for the invite SlvrS. On top of getting to meet folks, we got to see a wreck in the parking lot. haha. You missed it Liz, happened a few minutes after you left. Dodge pickup smacked a lil car and about knocked it into one of the Mustangs!

I promise, I had nothing to do with it!!

Was def a good time, and looking forward to the next time.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hey Slvr, did the cops show up after I left? Did they pin it on the Dodge?

SlvrS197

Reaction score
Yea they showed up, and we just shot the shit with cops for a bit, and they gave the guy in the dodge a ticket.

DirtyDeedsInc

forum member
Reaction score
How many cars y'all usually have show up and are y'all meeting up this coming Thursday? I will probably be passing through there and wouldn't mind seeing a few other S197s for ideas. I've seen Kyle's and threatened to steal the rims already.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How many cars y'all usually have show up and are y'all meeting up this coming Thursday? I will probably be passing through there and wouldn't mind seeing a few other S197s for ideas. I've seen Kyle's and threatened to steal the rims already.

LoL. You guys don't believe me for some reason. They were pretty cheap.

DirtyDeedsInc

forum member
Reaction score
Cheap and free are 2 different things! They wouldn't have disappeared to my car anyhow. I know someone else that has a V6. They do look good in person.

SlvrS197

Reaction score

Yes we meet up every thursday that the weather isnt nasty. Usually there are 18-25 cars that show up.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was at Otto's last night.....met a couple people I've not seen in 2 years and met some really nice new peeps too. Good turnout!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back