Cams and pistons NIB

silverstang07

forum member
Reaction score
I need these gone. Had them for a while and don't plan on using them. Located near Beaumont, Tx

Comp 127600, brand new never installed. $500

SOLD!!!! Saleen CP pistons. Standard bore/stroke. Most people know what these are. Comes with pins locks and rings. $300

Last edited:

degmidget

forum member
Reaction score
Thx guys sorry in busy. So there stage 3 Na cams and says needs ported heads. I have a centri blower so I guess this is a little too aggressive! Thx

silverstang07

forum member
Reaction score
We've used those cams with boost. The specs aren't that far off from the blower grind. Pistons can handle a good amount of power but they are no diamond or anything. With a clean tune I don't see why you couldn't hit 700+ safely

silverstang07

forum member
Reaction score
Best offer guys. These aren't going to be used and I'm trying to piece my race boat back together after a nasty little crash.

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
What kind of Compression Ratio would those pistons yield with stock heads? Do they require cam limiters?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I've built a motor with the same exact pistons. Calculated compression is 9.5:1. They are very good pistons imo. Made from 4032 alloy the ptb is only .002". They are worth far more than what they go for.

The top is relieved for 3v heads. You would only need limiters if your cams required it.

What kind of Compression Ratio would those pistons yield with stock heads? Do they require cam limiters?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

silverstang07

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Bruce. I don't have much service at the house so if I don't reply to you guys right away I apologize.

05Sleeper

forum member
Reaction score
Bruce what kind of power did you make on them? I'm interested in them but my car will see over 700rwhp, if they are good enough I may consider them

Tron

forum member
Reaction score
they are 4032, keep them away from detonation and they will last just fine at that level.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
The most I made was 599. I've run Mahle pistons made of 4032 to 699.

Have you ever had 700+? How are you going about getting it? At that level everything has to be correct for the motor to survive.

Bruce what kind of power did you make on them? I'm interested in them but my car will see over 700rwhp, if they are good enough I may consider them

05Sleeper

forum member
Reaction score
No I haven't, I was mid 500s. I have a single turbo car, going to be running a 7675 and meth. I had diamond pistons but they are bad plus compression was low. Race gas I want to be in the 800rwhp range. Just getting all the info I need before I pull the trigger.

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
Are the rings on those pistons stainless? Sounds like a great deal if so

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back