cams, pistons, lights, throttle body and anything else I add later

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
sorry man. can't go that low. I generally try to price my used items at 50% off what it would cost new. Or do you just want the lights with no sequentials?

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
Adding an item... AreoForce DUal interceptors.

NOTE: ONLY 1 OF THEM WORKS. I am basically just selling one and making you take the other one. :shiftyeyes

$100.. + shipping. Heres a video..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ShA_XAIwZiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/ShA_XAIwZiU

pic with name and whatnot.. I took it that way so the background was visible. Same furniture and rug.

Last edited:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Adding an item... AreoForce DUal interceptors.

NOTE: ONLY 1 OF THEM WORKS. I am basically just selling one and making you take the other one. :shiftyeyes

$100.. + shipping. Heres a video..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ShA_XAIwZiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/ShA_XAIwZiU

pic with name and whatnot.. I took it that way so the background was visible. Same furniture and rug.

I never thought this would have to be explained but apparently it does.

The whole reason of having your username and the date in the pic with your items is to reduce the chance of fraud. Having all of those things in the pic shows that you have the items you are selling and aren't using an old or pilfered pic.

Please update your pics that need it. You had everything correct at first so I know you know the rules.

Blk02crewinms

Reaction score
Thanks for paying me to take the fender cover! Lol hope the extra will buy you a quick lunch. Free bump and thanks for getting it out quick.

Blk02crewinms

Reaction score
Fender cover came in and looks great! Great guy and quick shipping. Thanks free bump

ieatlt1

Reaction score
Interceptor gauges are gone correct?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back