Car Audio and more

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to cleaning out my car audio storage. Some of this is stuff that was pulled out of friends' cars and better stuff was put in. It was all functional when pulled. Some of this is quality stuff, some is cheap. All is priced fairly. I'll eat PayPal fees unless you know me and are comfortable sending as personal. All prices are PLUS UPS Ground Shipping.

Virtual Reality Sound Labs 200W Amp - VR3 - $10

Virtual Reality Sound Labs 400W Amp - VR3 - $15

JBL Grand Touring GTO301.1 II - $45

Eclipse XA2000 360W - Amp hasn't been used much. It was installed in my F-150 for about a year. It has a scratch on it (beside the business card) but is in great shape otherwise. - $100

SOLD Aura Sound RPM Stage 2 5700 5x7 2-Way speakers - These are brand new in box. I don't know much about them but I guess they are actually made in the USA - $15

Polk Audio MM571 5x7 speakers - Brand new in box! These include crossovers that are small enough to mount to the inside of the door next to the speaker. These are highly efficient speakers and can sound great with very little power. - $110

SOLD AudioControl Overdrive Plus High Gain Pre-amp Line Driver. I used this to convert the signal coming out of the factory head unit into RCAs that could run an amp. -Basically new - $60

Kicker KX2 2-Way Crossover - This is also practically new but I'm not sure where the high-level harness is, so this will only work for you if you have RCAs coming into it. I used this to split the signal to two different amps; one for the front 8" and one for the trunk 12" - $30

OTC 5603 14MM Compression Tester Deep Well Connector - I have a couple hundred of these that are brand new - $5 each

3596G Oil Light Reset Kit for vehicles up to 2007 - I have about twenty of these left - $40

SOLD Tan Carpet for speaker box - approximately 5'x3'. You pay for shipping and give my daughter a couple bucks to box it for you and it is yours!

Last edited:

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
pmd on these...Aura Sound RPM Stage 2 5700 5x7 2-Way speakers - These are brand new in box. I don't know much about them but I guess they are actually made in the USA - $15

ill take em

Back