Car Culture

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Nitrous line come off just spraying free and ignite?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Try explaining that to your insurance company. That owner is fucked. If it wasn't all on video, maybe you could get away with it getting covered, sucks.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Not to be an ass, and I am serious here, but is that any different than putting it into the wall at 120? Insurance won't cover that either right? I don't know to be honest. I had a car at the track one time, and I ran it twice. It wasn't this car, but was a car that I was still paying on.

AR Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Nitrous line come off just spraying free and ignite?

I think that is what it said in the description of it.

Not only is it is on video, but they got his face too. Situation sucks, but this is why I don't race my daily, or a car that I have payments on.

Last edited by a moderator:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Damn shame, it's times like this I am glad I kept my setup very simple and trouble-free.

angrymike

Reaction score
Wow, talk about a bad day !
I saw a burnt Trans-Am that ran nitrous back in the late 80's, I know I'm old, but when I saw the blob that was an aluminum intake on a 8 to 10 year old car at the time, I said I'd never run nitrous. I been through probably 10 hot cars since, and everything was naturally aspirated.......
I really feel for the owner.....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Definitely feel bad for the owner, as it really sucks there was nothing that could be done to save his Mustang.. After seeing his car explode in flames like that, there's no way in hell I'll ever consider running nitrous whatsoever now..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back