Car got dinged

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Today our master tech at work was playing with his rc helicopter and accidentally hit my door with it. He is having the paintless dent guy fix it tomorrow. I will buff the scuffs out myself. I just hope the PDR guy can get both dings out so it doesn't have to be painted.
e4u7y3yt.jpg
7yqapaza.jpg
e9ume7yd.jpg

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
A good PDR guy will make child's play out of that. Easy fix for an experienced one.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you! I am pretty pissed about it but I'm glad the guy was honest and accepted responsibility.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
LOL

RC helicopter at work... Glad the guy accepted responsibility for it though. You don't see that too much these days.

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
It will work. You should have no issues with a good PDR guy. I just paid some $200 to fix three dings on my 2005 BMX X3 (black also), one the size of a quarter and you cant tell.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
You should be more pissed that you took pictures with a potato and posted them online.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
This is why we can't have nice things!

J/K... Did you witness it happen, Chris? Man, if so, I don't think I could have retrained myself had I been in your shoes. And why would somebody be screwing around with an RC helicopter around other folks cars? I hope the guy was a young dude, and just wasn't using good judgement.

Anyway, I am sure the PDR guy will make it good as new. Like others have said, I have seen those guys work miracles

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Don't even sweat it. You will NEVER notice if the guy is good. Seriously.
Thanks man! It's already fixed and looks like nothing ever happend.
LOL

RC helicopter at work... Glad the guy accepted responsibility for it though. You don't see that too much these days.
Truth!
It will work. You should have no issues with a good PDR guy. I just paid some $200 to fix three dings on my 2005 BMX X3 (black also), one the size of a quarter and you cant tell.
No issues at all, he did great.
Now that we have seen your door........what's his face look like?
It's just ugly but I didn't cause that. lol
You should be more pissed that you took pictures with a potato and posted them online.
:sigh1:
This is why we can't have nice things!

J/K... Did you witness it happen, Chris? Man, if so, I don't think I could have retrained myself had I been in your shoes. And why would somebody be screwing around with an RC helicopter around other folks cars? I hope the guy was a young dude, and just wasn't using good judgement.

Anyway, I am sure the PDR guy will make it good as new. Like others have said, I have seen those guys work miracles
I didn't see it happen, he was just honest enough to come tell me. He is the Master Tech and is my age but he was using bad judgement to say the least. I'm just glad it's fixed now and my turd is ding free again.
I know right?
Who cares? Lol

:highfive:

Last edited:

BigSkyGT

Not your daddy.
Reaction score
I had a ding similar to yours and after the paintless guy got done with it you couldn't tell anything was there. Those people are lifesavers.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
I had a ding similar to yours and after the paintless guy got done with it you couldn't tell anything was there. Those people are lifesavers.

Glad to hear you had good luck as well. I definitely saved his number just in case.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back