Car IQ Test

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I'm posting on there I just posted a pic of an 04 cobra suspension saying it's my 2012 gt and I just took the pic.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That page makes me want to put kittens in a meat grinder.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I just read some of the mess on that page. I hope that none of them never make it here. Although it would be a good time ripping them apart.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kyle ummmm thats why i made this thread lol. The level of ignorance in some of the recent threads is amazing. Like what tire backspacing will work on our cars.......or im too lazy to drive 30 minutes to get the correct pictures for my for sale thread so im gonna do what i want in multiple for sale threads and fuck you.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I will say I have not been on much lately. Mostly just check out my user cp and go on with the day lol. I'll do better at my duties from now on!!

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Kyle ummmm thats why i made this thread lol. The level of ignorance in some of the recent threads is amazing. Like what tire backspacing will work on our cars.......or im too lazy to drive 30 minutes to get the correct pictures for my for sale thread so im gonna do what i want in multiple for sale threads and fuck you.

I completely agree with this. They do that shit on SVTP and get away with it all day.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back