Car is G O N E.......Sold that is

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sold my car today to zuritausmc. He is heading back down to San Diego right now. I like the fact that I sold it to a member and I can keep an eye on the car.

It has been a great experience and this site IS the best forum of all.

Good luck Robby!:thumb:

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
70 k:bigbeer: Glad you got her sold. It was a beautiful car and I'm sure he will take good care of it.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
70K!!!

I was hungry for some rice....and I wanted to get some rental properties.

2008 Infiniti G37S

Attachments

• Infiniti.jpg
    Infiniti.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 115

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So does he have two blown stangs now? Correct me if I am wrong
Yes he does....one is faster than the other....Red is way faster than yellow:beerdrink:

Any plans with the infiniti :thumb:
Why yes I do have plans. I am going to keep every doller in my pocket and leave it bone stock:hi: I don't have another 70k that I want to spare.

70k.....where is androdz when you need him. Were we helping him, or was he helping us....the degrassi forums, the cat forums...oh the times we had:evillaugh:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale! That was one hell of a car!

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes he does....one is faster than the other....Red is way faster than yellow:beerdrink:

Why yes I do have plans. I am going to keep every doller in my pocket and leave it bone stock:hi: I don't have another 70k that I want to spare.

70k.....where is androdz when you need him. Were we helping him, or was he helping us....the degrassi forums, the cat forums...oh the times we had:evillaugh:

Good times. That was hilarious..We should visit the cat forums again soon. :highfive:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score

HAHAHAAHA! That was some funny shit , chasing him all over the net.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not at the moment, and they all got pinked, lmao..I am sure some ass hat will come along sooner or later:thud:

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Yay new car! Lol. The thing is a beast. Handles great and very smooth. Love the shifter too. It was so hard to do the speed limit on the way home lol Thanks for everything and nice meeting ya!

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yay new car! Lol. The thing is a beast. Handles great and very smooth. Love the shifter too. It was so hard to do the speed limit on the way home lol Thanks for everything and nice meeting ya!

Glad you made it home safe! Nice meeting you as well, put some miles on that thing:thumb:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back