Car work on Saturday!

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
JMO as having a vehicle falling on you isn't a good thing. :crazy:

Awww way to ruin a good thing, besides where is your sense of adventure? LOL!!!! I already have cracks in my garage floor so it must be good to go now. Mine was built back in the olds day when they used real concrete and 6 inches thick. LOL!!!!!

rayS197

Reaction score
Awww way to ruin a good thing, besides where is your sense of adventure? LOL!!!! I already have cracks in my garage floor so it must be good to go now. Mine was built back in the olds day when they used real concrete and 6 inches thick. LOL!!!!!

LOL!! that is as bad as the 2 X 8 extensions Bens friend and his dad used for that Cobra. No question older homes used better concrete. A few builders I have talked to stated they use 5000 psi on bigger floors.

Do you remember seeing this car @ Wild Wheels?

cobra1.jpg

rayS197

Reaction score
No, Out of my price range. Well over $55K plus invested. Its a ground up build and custom paint from One Off Customs in Elizabeth City. One person did all the work.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
How did the wrenching go? I wanted to stop by but I'm still not allowed to drive, sucks ass.

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
Went well, car handles very differently. I feel glued to the road, and the shocks react instantly to bumps and shit. It catches you off guard. It definitely rides stiff, but it may need to settle in. I did notice that there is no more clunking sound from a gear shift. gotta love that.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you felt a difference on the way home...make take a day or two for the springs to settle.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome! You will get used it soon enough and then the stock stuff will feel mushy and bouncy. I bet it reduced brake dive alot too.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That was the biggest thing I noticed it helped on, I had a full suspension on my 01 gt and went I test drove the 07 when it was stock I went to brake and I felt like the front end was going to hit the ground lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back