Cars and Coffee! DFW Cruise/Meet

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Alright, this is to gauge how much interest there would be in organizing a cruise to Cars and Coffee next month. If I'm not mistaken the next Cars and Coffee meet is on Saturday the 2nd of April, just over 2 weeks away.

This would be awesome if we could get a bunch of S197's cruising together up the Tollway and turning up in a line. We should make it a goal to outnumber the Camaros. Lol.

So who's up for it?

Post up if you'd be interested and if you have any suggestions for a meeting place... :beerdrink:

Last edited:

MELLOWYELLOW06

forum member
Reaction score
Went to Cars and Coffee in Irvine this pat Saturday and there were a couple cool cars there and a big turnout. These are fun events Im sure in any city.

utf-8BSU1HMDA1OTgtMjAxMTAzMTItMDczMi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA1OTEtMjAxMTAzMTItMDY1Mi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA1OTMtMjAxMTAzMTItMDY1NC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA1OTktMjAxMTAzMTItMDczOC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MDAtMjAxMTAzMTItMDc0Mi5qcGc.jpg

And an in action shot of mine from a friends camera
utf-8BRmFjZWJvb2tIb21lc2NyZWVuSW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Some sweet cars there... I gotta take my camera next time, especially if all us S197 guy turn up... :D

Joe Wicked

forum member
Reaction score
I posted in the other thread, I usually go out with the Cobra guys when I go, but I may join up with the S197 crew and roll out together. The Cobra guys often meetup at Starbucks on Park and the tollway and then cruise up to the GTG.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
^^^ why can't we have both group meet in the same place and roll in very strong?

plus, my girl MAKES me take her to starfucks before we do anything every morning, so this working for me.

Joe Wicked

forum member
Reaction score
LOL, I am stopping posting in both threads now. I will check that they are meeting up, but I want to be clear, it is not Mustangs, but Shelby Cobras.

Joe Wicked

forum member
Reaction score
Next week is the Texas Cobra Club annual GTG in San Marcos, so everyone is consumed with that right now. I will wait unit that wraps up and people start looking at C&C. Plus the first Sat is that clubs monthly GTG for lunch so not everyone comes out to C&C beforehand.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
who cares... i hate more then anything car people who can't hang with other good car people. if they think they are too good to be with lowly mustangs, maybe i'll remind them that their cars are just fucking kit car knock offs!!

fyi, those cars are bad as hell, but dicks are dicks no matter what they drive or money they have. sorry if i offended you Joe.

Joe Wicked

forum member
Reaction score
Sinner, it isn't that at all. You misunderstood me. I don't own one and these guys welcome me as a club member just because I want one. They came out in force to help me change the clutch in the old Mustang. I wanted to be sure you knew it wasn't Mustangs. The monthly meeting is somewhere different in the metroplex every time and some don't go to C&C because of that. When C&C was the last saturday of the month, it was common for the club to take up an entire row there.

I have gotten rides in several and even had a few owners toss me the keys. You could not ask for a better group of guys.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I'm in , Jucostud , strong_j , Brandon , an dirtydan are ready as well

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Sinner, it isn't that at all. You misunderstood me. I don't own one and these guys welcome me as a club member just because I want one. They came out in force to help me change the clutch in the old Mustang. I wanted to be sure you knew it wasn't Mustangs. The monthly meeting is somewhere different in the metroplex every time and some don't go to C&C because of that. When C&C was the last saturday of the month, it was common for the club to take up an entire row there.

I have gotten rides in several and even had a few owners toss me the keys. You could not ask for a better group of guys.

i'm sorry for reacting that way to you and i did misunderstand. i just hate clubs that are anti other people because they don't drive what they drive. there are a lot of clubs like that and i would love to spit on those guys. while i hate lowriders and such i can respect their work and creation enough not to be a dick to them. once again, i'm sorry Joe.

Joe Wicked

forum member
Reaction score
No problem man, no offense was taken. I agree with you completely. My comment was meant to say that the turn out may not be great because they have their thing that day too, and many don't do both on the same day. I have gone out with them every time I have gone.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
it's funny, we have here about cars and coffee, but we keep planing a meet in a different thread, lol.

**** so meet for april at starfucks on parker and toll as of now? time??

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back