Cars and Coffee! DFW Cruise/Meet

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
I got there a little late and thus had to park round the block from the show. Lame. Washed my car for nothing. That was just chaos today, last month we turned up at 8.30, parked straight up and had a good look around. Today was just nuts, almost too many people.

I walked around a few times but didn't see anyone lol. I saw your car Greg, it's bad-ass in person. If any of you guys ever wanna actually meet up you can always come by our shop and say hi during the week. ;) I'm also contemplating if a meet-up at Twin Peaks would be a good idea down there one night...

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
thanks and i'm sorry we missed you. it was crazy out there. i was told it was around 1000+ cars turn up and i believe it.

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
thanks and i'm sorry we missed you. it was crazy out there. i was told it was around 1000+ cars turn up and i believe it.

Haha thats cool man! It was good to see your car up close though. It was REALLY crazy, couldn't even get close to some cars with all those people around.

We couldn't even get our cars in, we had to park out the back...

Joe Wicked

forum member
Reaction score
I got there a little late and thus had to park round the block from the show. Lame. Washed my car for nothing. That was just chaos today, last month we turned up at 8.30, parked straight up and had a good look around. Today was just nuts, almost too many people.
And that is why I didn't try to come out. I figured it would be that way.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
once we got in there and parked it was fun. there was a lot of people but it wasn't annoying or stressful. the best part is when everyone starts leaving and all the people are lined up by the street watching. we were there 7:45 to 11:00 and my girl even loved it.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
Gregg and I got there at 7:45 and after we parked, the mustang section was already full. This one was probably the best one I've been to. I would of stayed the whole time, but had to leave around 10am because of my little brother's wedding.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
i'm glad you guys came out and it was nice to meet your family, but wish we got to see you guys before you left.

congrats again to your brother and i hope you guys had fun at the wedding.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
It was fun, but hard mentally. Seeing my little brother get married kinda hit me a little harder than I expected. I look for you before taking off but didn't see ya.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
we were all over the place talking to a lot of cool people about their cars. the older cars and the older guys are usually really fun to chat with.

Back