Center Hidden Fogs

T

Tomrob88

Did a quick search and couldn't find an answer so...

Anyway, I like the center mounted fogs like with the eleanor grills, but I want them hidden by a retro billet grill. Do they sell mounting hardware for them to be set in the center. like this
rsz_2010_grillefogb.jpg

except for an 06?

Well I plan on replacing the bulb with a 8k HID and the housing would be the raxiom CCFL Halo fog light. I plan on getting raxiom CCFL Halo Headlights with 8k HIDs also. I want to wire them in such a way that I can turn on both sets of halos, just fog halos, or just headlight halos. Shouldn't be too hard, the trouble for me will just be mounting the hardware for the HIDs. I want such a high output HID because I plan on getting the dark tint covers for the headlights, fogs, and tail lights. I plan to black this thing out all the way around.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
One of the forum vendors used to sell them... I can't find them now though. The were about $170.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Would you mind explaining yours to me?

Use the stock mounting brackets from the stock grill to place the fogs behind a grill. Once the fog lights are set in place they should not move much. Use zip ties to secure them. The 9 bar grill will add pressure to the fog lights once installed and make sure they don't move at all. Mine have not move not even a little bit in two years. Oh I didn't bother buying the wire extensions for the fog lights I extended mine myself using soldier gun, shrink tubing and wire I had in my tool box. I have some pics some where ill post them for you.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back