Cervini Side Exhaust FS

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
According to Cervini's. The only thing different between the V6 and GT is:

You need to pick up a pair of GT front splash guards from Ford and a new midpipe from Cervinis. The midpipe is 100.00 plus shipping and the splash guards probabably are pretty cheap from Ford. I'm not even sure you need those.

So basically for another 100 + shipping, it will bolt right up. :)

06stangV^

Reaction score
Alright sounds great! And there willing to sell me the mid pipe since I dont have the exhaust already?

Are you still doing the 525.00 + 50.00 for painting any factory color? How much to ship to 23188?

Whats you pay pal to so I can get this started

LvMyStang

forum member
Reaction score
Man I told Alter I would get this but my car sits too low - it would get scratched up easily... Great deal, great product.

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
Alright sounds great! And there willing to sell me the mid pipe since I dont have the exhaust already?

Are you still doing the 525.00 + 50.00 for painting any factory color? How much to ship to 23188?

Whats you pay pal to so I can get this started

I am. Let me get you a shipping quote and I'll PM you the information.

Travis

06stangV^

Reaction score
Man I told Alter I would get this but my car sits too low - it would get scratched up easily... Great deal, great product.
Yeah Im gonna have to call cervinis to order this mid pipe. Sucks its only going on a v6 though. Atleast it will go hand and hand with the X charger though..Look good under the hood and outside the car lol

LvMyStang

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah Im gonna have to call cervinis to order this mid pipe. Sucks its only going on a v6 though. Atleast it will go hand and hand with the X charger though..Look good under the hood and outside the car lol

Ha, people won't give you crap anymore just because your car is a v6. Now it's something else, not a regular v6 you would see nowadays.

06stangV^

Reaction score
Ha, people won't give you crap anymore just because your car is a v6. Now it's something else, not a regular v6 you would see nowadays.

Yeah but still its a V6. The xcharger helps a little bit, but im deployed right now and the car is gonna be my baby, but goin to wifey. When I re deploy Im gonna get a 03-04 cobra. I LOVE THEM.. Its fun for now though. I was looking at the cervinis bumper now for $1100 So I might lean into that

LvMyStang

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah but still its a V6. The xcharger helps a little bit, but im deployed right now and the car is gonna be my baby, but goin to wifey. When I re deploy Im gonna get a 03-04 cobra. I LOVE THEM.. Its fun for now though. I was looking at the cervinis bumper now for $1100 So I might lean into that

So what? As long as it's a mustang, it's a badass ride. You'll love the those cobra's for sure, I've heard good stuff about them.

06stangV^

Reaction score
So what? As long as it's a mustang, it's a badass ride. You'll love the those cobra's for sure, I've heard good stuff about them.

Yeah I was looking into a srt 8 challenger but my buddy has a 2003 cobra. He is laying down 703rwhp and like 718tq i think in tq and WOW.. I love it. Plust Ill save with a 14-2000 cobra and not a 35000-40000 challenger

LvMyStang

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I was looking into a srt 8 challenger but my buddy has a 2003 cobra. He is laying down 703rwhp and like 718tq i think in tq and WOW.. I love it. Plust Ill save with a 14-2000 cobra and not a 35000-40000 challenger

Pff, when you buy that cobra and slap a supercharger on it - that thing is uncomparable to challenger... and you save more money (and a more powerful car) in your pocket than getting just a 35-40K srt8 challenger. :thumb2:

Oh, congrats on the side exhaust. Post pictures when you install them! :beer:

06stangV^

Reaction score
Pff, when you buy that cobra and slap a supercharger on it - that thing is uncomparable to challenger... and you save more money (and a more powerful car) in your pocket than getting just a 35-40K srt8 challenger. :thumb2:

Oh, congrats on the side exhaust. Post pictures when you install them! :beer:

OH I WILL! I still need to update my profile with pictures. I got the GTS III HOOD painted the other day(well my wife did) but she sent me pics and I have xenon side scoops and window scoops. I was like it needs to have something and BAM...

Yeah the COBRA will be such a better choice

LvMyStang

forum member
Reaction score
OH I WILL! I still need to update my profile with pictures. I got the GTS III HOOD painted the other day(well my wife did) but she sent me pics and I have xenon side scoops and window scoops. I was like it needs to have something and BAM...

Yeah the COBRA will be such a better choice

Where did you get your GTS III hood from? Haha, the car always need something - that's our problem.

06stangV^

Reaction score
Where did you get your GTS III hood from? Haha, the car always need something - that's our problem.

I got it from Cruzing concepts! it was $369.00 on sale when I got it but that was like a year ago! Yeah tell me about then I bought a X charger off a guy for very cheap. So just my luck to find this stuff and have guys give great deals.

LvMyStang

forum member
Reaction score
I got it from Cruzing concepts! it was $369.00 on sale when I got it but that was like a year ago! Yeah tell me about then I bought a X charger off a guy for very cheap. So just my luck to find this stuff and have guys give great deals.

Wow sounds like you're getting all these good deals. You're one lucky man.

06stangV^

Reaction score
Wow sounds like you're getting all these good deals. You're one lucky man.

Thanks but Ive had my car since 06 and finally got to get things done to it like a year ago. Main thing that helped was saving my money and deploying again while i still saved money. Before I actually had money to spend. I wanted to buy everything and just save a little. Now I actually have money but dont want to spend it so I just wait and happen to come across things.

Ive been admiring everybody's cars for years lol

LvMyStang

forum member
Reaction score
Hey man, have you installed the kit on your mustang yet? I want to check it out !

LvMyStang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm so pissed I missed out on this. I'm currently looking for the Side exhaust kit and no one seems to have the whole set used.

ME TOO ! GRRR. I thought about it and was afraid it would get all banged up but should've gotten it anyway !

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back