Cervini's Side Exhaust Kit - 05-09 convertible GT's only

cagefightmma

forum member
Reaction score
F/S: Cervini's Side Exhaust Kit fits 05-09 Mustang GT Convertible (and coupes as well). I bought this off another forum member but he didn't have the mufflers or the rear valance. I had the side skirts repainted Black and bought a brand new pair of Pypes M-80 mufflers. Included with this kit is: (2) Side Skirts painted black, (2) brand new Pypes M-80 Mufflers, (2) Lower Supports, all the piping, exhaust tips, screws & hardware, and installation directions. All that is missing from this kit is the rear valance which can be purchased through Cervini's (expensive at around $585) or eBay for around $300.
If you own a Black GT ragtop/coupe and want a sick looking side exhaust kit, buy mine and all you have to do is install it. It has never been put on the car since it got painted. I am not splitting up the kit so please don't ask.

PICTURES ARE HERE: http://s987.photobucket.com/albums/ae354/cagefightmma/

Asking $800 and you pay actual shipping costs. Price is firm, 1st to send $ takes it.
Paypal ID: [email protected]

From Cervini's website: https://cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1208#8038
05-09 Convertible GT Side Exhaust Kit
Part # 8016
Price: $1,689.99

Cat-Back Stainless Steel 2.5" mandrel-bent side exhaust system featuring stainless steel mufflers and polished cast-aluminum tips. The kit also includes side skirts and rear valance. We supply new convertible lower supports for proper routing of our side exhaust. This kit fits Mustang GT Convertibles only.

Last edited:

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
037.jpg

033.jpg

Image38.jpg
Image37.jpg
0921111447.jpg

036.jpg

034.jpg

Thought I'd post them for you so no one gives you any crap for not having them in the post

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
This will work on coupes also. Only difference in the kit is the 2 long braces. I bought my kit for a coupe and bought the braces from Cervinis directly.

Kadorja

FNG
Reaction score
That is a badass burnout video regardless I always loved it. Damn it I want to buy this but I've spent so much money on my exhaust already. Plus it would sound like it did before with only the M80s. I do love side exhaust though.... gahh so tempting!

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
This is exactly what I need to for my set up. I currently have the BBR LNR front bumper set up.

But breaking off $900 at christmas time = wife beating my ass.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back